Reviews for Vanquishing Monochromatism
waterfire98 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Bring on the haters for my crack pairing and thank you MrHadouken for throwing me under the bus
brookewyrm-the-strangeling chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Cool!
Interested Puppy chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Yes. YES. YES! IT'S UP! happy dance
bluegremlin chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Nice chpt
bluegremlin chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I like this story so far seems intersting, but what in gods name is a gary stu
Interested Puppy chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I feel so much pride knowing I helped with this chapter...SO MUCH PRRRIIIDEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
You know how cliche Starfire's reaction is? All the questions at once? I'll slap your hands, stop it. Bad writing. She's not that predictable/repetitive. :(
MisterKwizzler chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Your first chapter is very good, a lot better than many teen titans stories I read. For once the main character encounters the team in a realistic situation. I'd only recommend breaking up your text into paragraphs. The giant block of text is very overwhelming. I see you split the text during the dialogue at the end and not earlier in the chapter, so try and keep it consistent.
twolostsouls25 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Hey, I'd love to help write the fic if you want! I could also help out with the constructive criticism and everything! (I'm thinking of becoming an English teacher so I love editing and all that.) your writing isn't too bad, but I have a few things I'd like to say to help you make your story better! Pm me if you want
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
You really need to space out your dialog and put spaces between paragraphs. To me it's almost unreadable.