Reviews for Kept
mags chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Call me a hopeless romantic but I was hoping these two kids could still work it out somehow. Ah well, I shall keep reading and enjoying this story until your conclusion is revealed.
Shasta chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Great chapter!

But i can tell you that it's not a rape when it's a man who is rape, because in law, for a rape there are to have a sexual penetration from the , it's called a sexual assault, which is the case here.
jam821 chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Such a great surprise and another great chapter!
Kie Santiago chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Been following this story since the beginning. Please don't let it have an unhappy ending :( Despite how unrealistic it may be, I think we all want to see them go to therapy and work their issues out together.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
They need a happy ending. Suspension of disbelief. We do it for the show, we can do it for this fic.
YahLiz chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
GOD I love your writing! Like...so so much
Guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
You got to make this end happy. It not realistic but what life without a little bit of fairy tale. Dark fairy tale? Pretty please. For my birthday : )
Rhonda Roo chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
When did he tell her that about the myth of Psyche and Eros? Your story is interesting!
LoveAbby chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
lol - these two people are severely screwed up but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy their story! Totes! And enjoy it we do!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
that is such a twist. I definitely wasn't expecting that! and I actually thought that they were going to end up together despite all the things she did to him
TORONTOSUN chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Didnt see this coming. About the child. WOW. I hope they will be ok.
Meaghanxx chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Their story is so screwed up. But I am so addicted to it. I do wish for them to have happy endings... but how happy can it be when you have a child to the person who kidnapped and raped you? I'll just have to wait and see what you have planned!
wendykw chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
I think Castle's ego would love being called the God of love.
Yoin chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Thank you for updating so fast! Cant wait for more
idiosyncratic1 chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Another update! How lucky are we!?
Are you warning us that this is going to end badly? I've got to mentally prepare myself.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »