Reviews for Kept
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
Wow this story was disturbingly interesting and amazing. Please write up the sequel you said you would please!
Cheers
Tony7323 chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
This story was different and weird all at the same well done... And please hurry up with sequel please.
alanbadr chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
You know, when I started reading it, I did not expect to find anything more than some dirt. I have to admit. You surprised me seriously. It turned out not dirt but tragedy with elements of dirt. Now you know how we - romantic nature - think. Perhaps after you have brought their characters to a dead end, you will find some way to get them out of there?
So, maybe the extension? Please, please, please? Or am I asking too much? Maybe I should ask for some time to convince you?
chezjulie chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Well then... I came across your story through Alex' castlefanfiction tumblr and although I was hesitant when I read the prompt to this story I couldn't stop reading once I had started. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for writer's freedom and creativity but sometimes I wonder how in the world someone could think of plot lines like this. That said, I loved how you handled it, conjuring a startling and yet strangely diverting story. I'm really glad that while reading my head never got around the fact how wrong it all was in favor of just enjoying the pure darkness of it all. In fact, it had me shaking my head in disbelief every few paragraphs and worrying for Rick's health and Kate's mental state. The way you wrote her mindset was brilliant, her motives, how she plotted and planned the kidnapping - all of it awry and painful but strikingly understandable, also the realness of Rick's reactions to her and his situation and in the end, his to-the-core romantic streak trying to take over.
Contrary to many reviews I really liked the length of the chapters. I loved the wording for the plot points and the amount of given information was just right - too much background or details can often overpower the actual story. I however understand the requests for a sequel now and I really crave a more hopeful ending myself, even if it's just a couple of chapters, but the logical part of me knows that there's no way they could ever live happily ever after like this, not without insane amounts of therapy. I hate thinking of Kate bringing the babies into the world all by herself though... You see, the repercussions of your story are going to stick with me for a while!
awkwardontarian chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Why did I enjoy this so much? My Caskett-shipping heart is one of odd taste, and like always, I just wanted a happy ending for them. If that's actually a thing in something like this... Still hoping there will one day be a sequel! Wonderful writing for making me think as hot, when I should have been thinking how wrong it was. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is one of the best Castle fics I've ever read. Despite what Beckett has done, you've done a good job of stirring up sympathy for her. I hope you're still planning on writing the sequel!
katroulina chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
dude...DUUUUDE...this was A HELL OF A RIDE...especially chapt. 16&17 were WOAH i just couldn't stop reading it was THAT good...your prose,your writing the way you unfold the events on the digital paper it's like the words flow just WOAH i don't know what to say, fantastic work KUDOS...i'm intrigued and i would like to see a sequel because i felt like the last 2 chapters (18 and epilogue) were a little 'in a hurry'..other than that it was astonishing how believable you made the characters look like in such a dark scenario..infinite amount of respect just keep up the good work you rule!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
I fantastic! I was intrigued by your story - found it to be completely well written Rick's experience was horrific to me, not salacious, so I think you did a good job of meeting the prompt without turning it into a positive. I can't see a way that this could have ended well for the characters - Castle not having his children would be haunting to him, and by no mans could they have a safe upbringing considering the lack of mental health in their mother and caregiver. But for her to lose them, such a sadness and an injustice! Stories with no resolution possible to meet the needs of everyone are impossibly hard, I know, and I am going to follow you on this series because I really want to see how you pull it off!

Thank you!
Mrs LawDawg chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed your story and can not wait for the sequel. I especially love your comments at the end of each chapter. You obviously do your research thus making your story more credible and believable. Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ThawingHope chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
You. Are. An. AMAZING AUTHOR! I fell in love with this story from the very beginning, and all I can say to you is: There better be a sequel. LOVE YOU! my pretty kitty7
Knopp chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
It was a great story, but it's still a big cliffhanger to end it with ;)
looking forward to the sequel
TD90 chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Really good story, shows a fantastic appreciation of telling a story with the minium needed.
Great epilogue.

Can only guess the sequel will be either Hunt finding kate on his own, or him approaching Castle revealing who he is and both of them finding kate.

Please continue writing.
Girlfromdk chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Kate you can run, but you can't hide from spy dad...
purplangel chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Your chapters are way too freaking short, Trish! And you already know how I feel with you taking the story in this direction.

Mad Hunt Kate and babies found Richard gets some closure plus much-deserved happiness *sigh*

YipEeee! Another roller coaster ride through a sequel. Bowing down to your greatness.
353 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »