Reviews for Kept
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is amazing (and really sexy), hope to read more :)
castle1996 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
love it! any chance for another chapter any time soon :D
wendykw chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I know it's wrong to, but I liked it. I'll go stand in a corner now.
ZingerCat chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Whew! Where's the Ice Water!
altine chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is new, I don't think anyone has ever written this, apart from beckett being a killer and all. I will love to see where dis goes. Update soon pls
silentshutters chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Suz pointed me this way.

I love the contrast between the raw, instinctive, animal sex and the wonderful little details.
I like how his heightened senses pick up those small things not just her wearing his shirt.

My favourite line 'At least he likes Chinese.' Perfectly encapsulates Rick Castle - ever the optimist and making the best of any situation.

Please continue...there are so many ways you can take this story.
purplangel chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
OMG. She's wearing his shirt. That in and of itself tells about Kate's mindset right now. She is completely and totally obsessed and I looove it! Please throw in the description line that this story takes place before season 1.
Fav line: Her breath smells like vanilla and coffee and desperation as she whispers the words that crush any hope of escape into her mouth... "I just want you."
This little description got me hotter than any other line in FF: (Oh, I know, TMI!) It's a mess of hands and tongue and sex... Just thinking about Rick getting taken (dare I say the word, - raped?) by Kate Beckett is just so blindingly dirty and blindingly hot and OMG, I just might be freaking out a bit here.
Twisha, seriously your words make me a puddle of mush needing to find my hubby immediately for relief. :0
Oh Lawdy, 'before he knows it his hips rise from the bed and he's fucking her back'. (How I wish I had the inspiration to write something this freaking GoooDddd!)
And I'm hugging you for 'the shower does nothing to remove the smell of her or the feel of her'.
And then I'm hugging my side in laughter over his plan... I'm getting outta here, going to find an incredible therapist and then write a best seller (world's best seller in my view) about crazy female fans.

I'm not lying when I say this Trish. Your Threesome story with Kate/Mal/Rick and now this one? Top 2 favorite stories of All Tiiime on FF. Loooooove!
We'reTheLoveGeneration chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Uh, wow. Damn, Beckett!
I don't really like non-con, but I guess this could fall more into the dubcon category... or at least I can pretend it does. 'Cause it's hot. I mean, it would be disturbing in real life, but yeah, this is hot. More, please?
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24