Reviews for Kept
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Is there a continuation to this story cuz if it is then I want to read it ASAP. Please update soon :D
CaskettShipper chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Oh dang! You just took it to the next freakin level! So excited! Bring. It. On.
ZingerCat chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
I hope that fact that it will be at least a week or so means that you are concentrating on "Initiation"!

I did NOT see this coming. Jackson Hunt, huh? Rubbing hands with glee. How ironic that Jackson approached this cabin thinking this may have been a "house of horrors" for his poor son, when it's actually a house of sex that has resulted in two more grandchildren for Jackson. I'm dying to know what he saw in that cabin.

I love the mirroring of concern that Rick's parents are showing for him. One of the saddest aspects of the previous chapter was the fact that aside from Alexis, hardly anyone noticed or cared that Rick was missing, and wrote off his disappearance as a lost weekend of sort. It reminded me of that poor frozen woman from Season 1.
E.Sign chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
cant wait
wendykw chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
I like it. Will the sequel have more info on this AU Kate? Should be interesting to see how Hunt reacts to finding out about the twins.
KeksiDelaKeks chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Interessting Jackson Hunt! So hope he cant find her! Can't wait for the sequel
TORONTOSUN chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
I really do love this story. I cant wait for the sequel. I also realize the comparison between this story and 3XK and the Bracken stories. Cant wait.
jam821 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
What? I love this direction you are going in! Can't wait for the sequel. :)
KBRC87 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
I like this story. Thank you for writing it.
I look forward to the sequel.
kramerjp chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
awesome very awesome I cant wait to read more soon
SeriouslyCarol chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Oh yes, wow, just a great storyline! Didn't see that coming. Cannot wait for a sequel! You just made my day. I want to read more about this Rick and Kate. Thank you.
YahLiz chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Fabulous ending! A
non chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Woha there, girl, interesting angle to this ending I must say :)) ty!
BigKahuna chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
You are very nasty... Can't wait for the sequel. BAD BAD BAD
idiosyncratic1 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Yaaaay! It's not that the story is incomplete in itself. It's a perfectly fine way to leave it. I just desperately want the follow up. Basically, I've just become completely invested, thanks to some great writing. I want to see Castle find his kids. Maybe his father can help! :)

Take a break! You deserve it!
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »