Reviews for One For Rhonda
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
How did you score a free pass posting this fanfic? I posted fanfics in script format like you, and was BANNED for it, how'd you get away with it?
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Lol very funny fic here
Cherie chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Cool story. I enjoyed it!
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Hm

Well...at least Eugene is credible in this situation.

The finish is a little strange, as if this saga will continue later on.

Maybe you can read my version of Eugene(HERO). If you have any suggestions, i like to hear.
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Boy Howdy, I sure did enjoy this story... heh heh, yeseree, that's a good one...
Eve4000 chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
cool story.
Chiefie chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Wow, that was great. If only that had been up a few weeks earlier, or I would have nominated it. It's good to see someone who actually notices Rhonda. The best parts were Gerald's line "somebody needs a hug," and Rhonda's conversation with Harold. The only thing I would change was the ending. It just seemed to stop, kind of a depressing solution: Rhonda has nobody (there's always Robert). Well, good job and keep writing!
Serena chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Usually I don't read anything that's written in this format (like a play format), because it relies heavily on good dialogue, and more often than not, HA fanfics in this format don't have it. But you pulled it off real nicely. Very in-character, too. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
Starlet315 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
rhonda is my absolute favorite character...so glad to see a story about her! this was great...i really liked all the twists and turns! keep writing! :)
Briana Luvsfutballhead chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Hey! ~thumbs up~ Its very good. Funny at points, totally, uh, word I can't think of at others. I like how you write your stories. Rhonda, I pity you, because its all your fault no one likes you! At least in that way. So, its very cool! Love 'em all. And your right onthe whole Chapter Name Get's Hurt thing, too. I mean, Rhonda, Park, so on. But they are all good.
TaDah chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Haha! Good job.
sodapoppp chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Very cute. :) Reminds me almost exactly of an authentic Hey Arnold episode instead of something about a beautiful Helga in highschool that Arnold realizes he's in love with. It's quite a relief to read your story. I happen to like Rhonda - selfish, snobby, vain, sarcastic 'princess' that she is, she's still one of the funnier characters. Kudos!
Ditey chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Great story! I didn't see the Eugene thing coming, though. I seriously thought it was Harold. I guess that would have been too predictible. This was really like an actual episode. The dialogue was great, and I could understand the story, an accomplishment for many script-format stories. I'm glad you focused on someone other than Helga and Arnold. My one piece of advice would be to keep author's notes and references to things outside the story to a minimum. It takes us out of the plot. Great job!