Reviews for Mirror Image
Metoria chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was great! This is probably EXACTLY what they both are thinking! I like how you showed their point of views of each other that they hated the other but liked him for traits that he wished he could have. Very nice! I especially liked how you did the typing format. One side was Jamie the other was the Wild Eagle! Like a Real mirror! You're a genius I wouldn't have thought of that! Nice Job! :D
Blackshadowbutterflys chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Love it!
Faite chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
This is truly... a great... piece... of fanfiction!(*Faite-chans alter ego* sorry bout that, she tends to be a drama queen, and on top of that she is a bit pycho!*Faite-chan* I AM NOT! *EEp* *sweatdrops*) heh, heh! sorry! moving on, I loved, loved, loved your fanfic, it was so original, and inspiring. Keep up the good work
Peace out
Faite
digger chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
extremely well written. i like how you have each pesonality on their own side of the page. if you do a fic i would like to see jamie and peirce hook up, even if it is just good friends. do you have a pierce monolog?
Winged Chaos Soldier chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
It matches Jaime and the Wild Eagle perfectly. I enjoyed it very much.
BerserkFuryLover chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Very nice
RocketJess chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wow... that's weird. In a good way of course.
Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
That was even more screwd up then usual. I like the way you did it from both point of view.

Exelent as usual.
yoyo chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
sniff,how sad...*tears falling*it was so wonderful and sweet,yet heartbreaking!i absolutely loved i!
Li'l Yahiko chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This story is really nice. The description is amazing! It shows how horribly miserable "they" both are, though they try to hide it. If only Jamie and the Wild Eagle could seperate. Hey... I could write a fic about that! I have a fic already up in Zoids. It's a B/L fic called "Songs for a Blonde-headed boy" and if you want, you can read it. Don't write that J/WE seperate thing. I'll write it. You write more fics like these!

Jessica Kellicut/Melfina-
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
WOW. That was so good! It was just... gah, too good for words! Ten outta ten!
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
*Rockin'.* An interesting perspective - I really liked the way you projected the same thoughts from two different viewpoints and managed to make Wild Eagle seem like an actual person. I dig Jamie, so this ficlet was a nice treat. Please do write more.
Zinou chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Damn. This is good. I like. There are virtually NO good Jaime fics out there .. this is prolly the first GOOD one (in the realm of good taste) that I've seen. Great job! The spelling/grammar is great, and even the formatting (left/right justification) adds to the general "feel" of the fic. _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Very well put, I like this fic, you opened up one of the most missed characters of the anime and described him perfectly...
Starheart chapter 1 . 9/30/2002