Reviews for Before Everything
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 2/16
I really enjoy your stories and have added you to my favorite authors. Please keep writing.
cartersdaughter chapter 1 . 2/1
Love how you get inside Dean's head. I also love how you explained the plane. When they showed Sam playing with it, I was kind of confused because it didn't seem like a Sam type toy. The only thing that bothered me a little was some of the grammar, switching tenses and such. But that's only because I teach English. Anyway loved it and loved how you took the time to explain Sam from Dean's point of view. "Bad Boys" was one of my favorite episodes because it gave insight into Dean and just how much he has given up for Sam. Your story added to that.
This really made up for what the episode was lacking. Great job.
This is exactly how I imagined the brother's reunion at the end of "Bad Boys." I wished they had a scene like this in the show but this is perfect! So adorable and so in character. Thank you!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/21
It's always been for Sam and because of Sam.

But that's why I Love Dean ! xD

Oh poor little Sam, he really missed Dean that he hadn't eat and sleep well enough.
weirdiam chapter 1 . 1/1
I am speechless..This is great. This is love. This is perfection. :D
This is my favourite tag to this episode. You are the best. I fall in love with your writing a little more everytime I read one of your stories. Honestly, wow..just wow. Take care, stay awesome.
Lots of love, hugs and chocolates,
Me.
TiTivillus chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I love how you write these characters! Totally spot-on, you've got Sam and Dean down perfectly and this was a really sweet piece :)
I'm sure the only reason Dean came back to his family that day was Sammy. Keep up the good work, your other stories are great too! :D Kudos
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Aww very nice! Your rendition of S & D had a lot of similar moments/dialogue to mine! Go us! ;)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Great tag to this episode.
I loved the reunion between the brothers and the final thought from Dean. 'There is nothing past or present I would put in front of Sam, that's the way it is and the way it will always be.'
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Great story. Wish we could have seen this reunion on the show. Thanks for sharing this.
TG
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I loved your tag to this episode. It was such a weird episode in the sense that it sounded as if Sam didn't know what had happened to his brother for that month (what was worse that they portrayed it as if he didn't press for details when he got older). It didn't make much sense to me as it would have been traumatic for Sam. The episode could have been so good but failed with me. So glad you made it better for me.
lenail125 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Good story. I love when dean always put sammy first. Since I waych this episode I would like that somebody write a multichapter story of how this two month affect Sammy health and Dean...
Archangel Samuel chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Perfect. Such wonderful writing! The underlying theme of love and familial loyalty is truly the reason I like this show so much... This little slice of Dean's life was spot on. Great job, and thanks for writing it!
-Samuel