Reviews for Lullaby
FrozenBeAwesome chapter 1 . 2/8
Add some more Kristanna one-shots
True Rarity chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This is so adorably fluffy and AMAZING; keep up the great work.
Trillian chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Really sweet and fluffy. And in character. Thanks for sharing!
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
daww
Frozen Fantic chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I know how you feel Anna. But overall good story
hermiones-books chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I'm sick today and have been laying bed feeling sorry for myself and reading fanfiction. This is one of the best ones I've read today. Really, all of yours are amazing. But I love the adorableness of this one especially. I could totally picture it happening too!
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Ahhh sweeties. I'm sorry my reviews make me sound like an idiot but I'm not sure what to say except "God this stuff is cute," and I know that probably gets boring to read after a while! (So, uh...yeah. Sorry.)

Adorable story, though. Really.
sfss chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I really liked the interactions between Anna and Kristoff, and they're both so in-character!
How come this fic has 163 favorites but only 22 reviews?
Mixora chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Awwww. It's so fluffy I'm gonna die :3
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awww, this brings me back memories of when I was sick and my boyfriend came to visit me... Kristoff and Anna are too cute; it's unfair! XD
Dominican Girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
JESUS CHRIST YOUR FLUFF IS KILLING ME STOP WITH YOUR FANTASTIC WRITING JESUS FUCK
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Surprise, Anysia!

...Though I'll be the first to admit I've not seen Frozen, I was rereading some of your old SC fics that gave me some major feels. So I thought I'd come see what you've been up to lately if you were around at all - and you there you are. NICE TO SEE YOU.

GOIN' INTO THIS FIC BLIND BUT WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE WIN

The intro of the five senses being screwed with because of the cold is adorable fhskdjfhsf

"'Sweet. See, now you're being gross." - LOVED IT

"Will it make you feel better?" he asked, frowning a little. - Okay I LOVED this. Remember I know nothing of Frozen, haven't seen it etc, but this is just so sweet. FUCK THIS IS SWEET.

"Want me to teach you?" - THAT WHOLE PART I LOVE IT HFKJDSHFK

Lovely fic here. Nothing's changed in the quality of writing. Except that you got better ofc. :P Well done. Hope you are well.
zoespeer chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
you are an amazing writer and i love all the stories you write on kristanna and they are perfect
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Awe, they're just so darn cute.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was beautiful! You did an amazing job writing this! I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I can relate to Anna's dramatic behavior, it's just how I act when I'm sick! :)