Reviews for He's Gone, But Not Yet
My Golden Wings chapter 7 . 9/2
I'm truly enjoying this story! Some things are niggling at me, though:

1) I don't know much about cars, but I know that with at least some cars you can kick the brake lights out so that they dangle from the car, leaving a space for you to look through should you be trapped in the trunk. It also increases the chance of the car getting pulled over by the police. I don't know if it's possible with this model car, but that's what I kept thinking about as I was reading.
2) (I can't seem to remember if it was in this fic or someone else's fic that a certain amount of time must pass before a missing persons report can be filed, so I'll put this here either way.) It is a myth that a person must wait 24 hours or 48 hours or however many hours until filing a missing persons report. You can submit a report at any time. The missing person does not have to be gone for a specified length of time.
3) You write wonderfully, you just have some grammar and punctuation issues. They're the kind that aren't too noticeable, so I've skimmed right over many of them.
These points are all relatively minor things, you don't have to worry over them.

I have to say, this is one of those fanfics that get me in the mood to work on my own stories! And the whole 'crazy dude kidnaps Robin to replace his deceased son' is a plot line I've been planning to use in one of my upcoming YJ fics, so it's been a little bittersweet for me to see it be done here. That first time Robin said he didn't know why he was kidnapped, I knew what was coming.

I love that you withheld information about Jason for so long, letting it trickle out into the open until it was time to explain exactly who he is. How he would kill squirrels and other little animals is a great detail. It says a lot about Jason. It also puts the murders of the boys into perspective.

Other random thoughts: The reasoning is pretty sound; The word choice is great, although I think you could push yourself a bit further; Great pacing; Artemis talks by far the most on the team, I'd like to hear the others a bit more (It seems like you're taking care of that, though); I also think you could push the characterization a bit further, however, you do have them in character, which is way more than I can say for other authors; It's wonderful how this story is intricate, but not overly so, and is not confusing in the least.

Keep up the great work, I hope you continue this fanfic soon!

PhantomRobin chapter 8 . 4/17
Please update soon, this story is the best! :)
Batmanismyhero chapter 8 . 4/12
Totally fine with me. I'll do my best to read them.
Falseface chapter 1 . 4/11
Hm, inspired by The Call and Mosley Lane? I looked at the plot summaries of those titles you mentioned, so I'm interested.
Abbie-As-Sue.29 chapter 7 . 3/28
I've never come across a story like this before. I'm loving it! Please update soon :D
When are you going to update again? Also, I LOVE this
Frosty3.o chapter 7 . 1/28
I love this story! Usually when he gets kidnapped it's for a ransom! I just can't wait until the next chapter! :)
MJ chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Great can you update
BlackWing10 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I love this story! Normally I'm not super into the kind of story where the villain gets a whole lot of attention, but I found myself wanting to know more constantly. You're very good at suspense. Please don't leave this and never return! I think if you finally came back to it, it would be a great ending. You did kinda leave me hanging here... Well, the least I can say is that I hope you find the time to finish this someday soon. Thanks for what you've got so far.
Anonymous-Nerds-Unite chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
This is the first one of yours I read that wasn't finished. I don't like it. And I must admit that Jason disturbs me greatly...
meladi1 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I love this, can you please continue. You said that you didn't have writers block anymore so it can only be because you're busy or lose of interest, buut pleeeaaase I beg of you, continue!
shussun chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
hello girl good story, loved ma

I hope you update soon that will not last me long nails.

I love the story, I hope you do not take too much to update, because I'm waiting to hear that Batman is in the apartment, and that will make Dick out of there, it's all very exciting and hopefully be so or longer than this chapter

goodbye and thank you very much for the fic, update soon.

atte Shusun
manga-neko-96 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
cool story, I like the different kidnapping aspect.
The Amber Author chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
This is a crime ! Not completeing an amazing story like this ? CRIMINAL
The Amber Author chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
omgomg omg too excited . Best kidnap story eva!