Reviews for Operation Revenge
Zuchiku chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Had so much fun reading this. Chibi Gohan was definitely a good idea.
A Changing Persona chapter 12 . 8/1/2011

BURN.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
good story. continue?
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
Hahaha... Oh damn... This is so much fun. I hope you get around to updating this sometime. Keep up the great work.
SomeGuyThatReviewsStuff chapter 12 . 11/16/2008
great but please update!
Amber chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
I am relly enjoying this fic. You took some of the things involved may have already been such as bring the gt charecters and the past gohan and goku but the plot is alltogether vary original and vary well thought out, but a lot of times a great idea can be destroyed by bad wrighting and so far you doing an exelent job at that to. I can't wait to see how this fic ends so pleace keep updateing.

- Sorry for the long review
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 6/23/2007
SWEET! I am sorry for you freind. I hope she/he rest in peice. I really enjoy this story please continue this hilarious fan fic.
arch-duke trip chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
That was awesome, more, More, MORE! (insert Vegeta-like glare here)
Moniiehh chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
hey great story i love it! xx
gaul1 chapter 12 . 3/14/2006
good, byes
Mystic Dodo chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
hahahahahaha! update soon!
twilightgaurdian chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
ok i read your entire story in one sitting (or at least what you've made so far)its totally is the 4th ghvi fanfic ive read today (i read them wen im in need of a laugh..there usually pretty funny especialy the ones when there based either before buu or a lil bit after and there still in school) but err anyway *comes back to reality*

hope this isnt the last chapter cuz it really is an awsome story..and it doesnt really seem done yet _ keep it up
LinkOOT chapter 12 . 12/18/2005
That was a really good story. Hope you update soon.
psycho-pyro-shrink chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
haha! lol! update soon please!
psycho-pyro-shrink chapter 11 . 10/1/2005