Reviews for Taught a Lesson
dljensengirl88 chapter 1 . 7/2
Love it! Thanks for that missing scene, especially that dialogue right after Klaus realizes Elijah is who got between him and Marcel. That sounded like it could have been the actual dialogue. Well done!
Shayla17 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I have just started watching The Originals (thanks, jet, another show I have started because of you), and I adore this. I just... really need more Elijah/Klaus discipline stories because for God's sake baby brother needs to be taken down a notch... a lot of notches. Lol as always, great story. I love how caring Elijah is... very true to his character. It's good to see Klaus become emotional too, and not out of rage. I need mooooaar.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I loved!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I don't why but i find this funny... the great hybrid getting spank lol
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Ohhhh myyy God...that was awesome! So touching! Totally awesome. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aww this is cute. I definitely thought he deserved it- especially after even big brother mentioned it in the episode! lol.
Please do write more - im still waiting on that white collar fic you promised us!
Princess Daenerys Targaryen chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
loveee it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
When I read this I thought it would be like wincest but no...sadly :(
Kim chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
lol this story made my day! Damn, now I can never see the originals again without laughing. Thanks.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Really liked this, Elijah giving Klaus a hug and telling him he'd always loved him was very cute. I also liked Klaus shortening Elijah's name and the story about them as children. I also thought that Elijah's line in that episode sounded very ominous.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Awesome. I always love your stories.
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was wonderful. I love that Elijah was gentle with Klaus compared to the way he usually would have handled the situation. Klaus seemed to respond to it. Great job.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Very good job. I was wondering if someone was going to do a spanking scene from this episode aftr I watched. Hope you do more Elijah spanking Klaus there is alot of times he deserves it.
Wolverineeee chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Finally an Originals fic! Thanks Jet! You always write the best fics.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Cute story. N that is really strange how that happened about u almost already being done the story. It was a sign I tell ya , a sign! Lol