Reviews for Two Truths And A Lie
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really liked the flow of the words and the atmosphere that you set up so well in such a brief span. The characterization was exxcellant. I could tell who the characters were within the first few paragraphs.
jennyzz chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This is the best one-shot maybe imho. I had transfered it into chinese if you don't mind... Loved it so much, and hope you can write more.
bgtea chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
"Désolé, mon cher; je suis menteur."

It's this one line that got me. (Yes, I speak french)_

This fic It's beautifully written and it's just absolutely amazing.
Silver Moonbeam chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Wow, such a good story. It's more original than most SxS fics. So a comment for you! And as for the French, it seems to be accurate if menteur is used same way as an occupation, like docteur. Wow, I'm such a dork. -.-
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
great fic. the best out of your one shots i read so far. btw i think it's supposed to be "je suis un menteur." - meaning "a liar".
cursesandnurses chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Wow... so deep, and beautiful. I absolutely loved the ending... I'm taking a French course myself, and find myself terribly proud that I'm able to understand what that says. _

Poor Seishirou. Am I interpreting this right? Because he said he doesn't speak a word of French, that would make that the lie... and that makes him actually love Subaru. Ahh... so beautiful. I loved it. *runs off to print copy* _
sumeragi-san chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I had read this when it first came up on . I just recently re-read it and I am still amazed at how impactful this piece is. I didn't know what to expect given the setting, but the game is fitting to their relationship. This definately ranks as one of my favorites just because of its originality! .
TamChronin chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
That was so stunning! It was so dark and incredible and sad and I want to cry, .

~takes a deep breath~ I have such a hard time finding words when I find such a good story, I feel like anything I say will be inadaquate. I love the stark imagery, I adore the characterization, I feel like gushing all over about this. My soul is chilled and warmed at the same time by this. ~shivers~ ~applauds~

I am *going* to come back and read this probably again a few times. I'm just in awe.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
just from reding this fic, I decided to try out the game...well, it reminds me alot of poker, and the only thing I found wrong with it was that the only person I could play with was my sister, and she tried to screw with it tons...nice fic, tho I did get confused at times(Having only seen the movie, tho I hope to get around the the manga soon enough)
Twylise chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
~sigh~ I love this fic so much...It's so bitter-sweet and beautiful and poetic and ironic.
Neurotic chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
i really love the ending...

it's perfect the way it is...i like it a lot. hehe.
Yue T. K. Sumeragi chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
I like the play too, I like subaru's inner strenght or weakness mix together, and i'd like to know why the last sentence is in frenh for even if I don,t complain, and maybe if you'd say "désolé mon chèr; je suis un menteur" would sound better even if this is correct french. Other than that, a sequel would be realy nice
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Good story. I like the game. And I really like the story. It shows how fragile Subaru inside. Do you consider to write a sequel?
Agent420 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Blood, this is unbelievable. Pleaz right more, mon ami! (I speak lousy French, particularly because I often confuse languages...I'm fluent in both Italian and English)
Sakusha chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
. all the same. Captured them and held them a world the reader could see and feel.A work of art.