Reviews for Sleeping Sun
Guest893 chapter 27 . 4/21
I read all your Batman stories and just completed Sleeping Sun. Everything you have written is magnificent and what makes your stories so enjoyable is the fact that you always wrote Bane in character and that your OCs are very likeable, no matter if it is Camille or Dom. It was so easy to get lost in the stories and often I stayed up all night cause I just could not stop reading. The dialogues seem so natural, nothing cheesy or forced.

I really hope you will write another multiple chapter story and can't wait to read more from you!

All the best to you and most of all: Thank you!
casper6six6 chapter 27 . 4/18
great story it was very fun to read thank you for sharing _
ladydread81 chapter 27 . 3/11
Thank you for this story. For this journey of our guy Bane. I felt sad that Emmeline had to grow up and live her life as she were my own. I felt both parents' anguish and joy but I'm glad she wasn't the Demon Head. I'm sure she would have been bad ass. I'm happy how this all turned out happy for all of them.
Thank you for this.
UndeadMama chapter 27 . 3/5
An epilogue was a lovely surprise! :) just fluffy enough and I loved Bane's line about never wanting to hurt one man so much! Haha
I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for anything else you put out in the future! Thank you for giving us this amazing story, I truly loved it.
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 27 . 3/5
AWWWW! I LOVE the ending!
Itzy Strange chapter 27 . 3/4
I love that Don teased Bane about leaving him, it was perfect. What a wonderful end to a wonderful story. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next.
batmanbane chapter 27 . 3/3
What a terrific finish. You chose to highlight Emmeline's wedding and leaving her parents. The sleeping sun at the beginning of the story has come full circle, and now ready to enter the world as a woman. I'm glad she didn't become Demon Head, because she is too good and too innocent for that. She can thank her parents for the way she was raised.

But I have to say, Bane broke my heart. You did a really good job of showing the agony of a father who can't bear to give his daughter to another man. How sweet that he reacted so uncomfortably to Dom's suggestion that Emmeline might return pregnant. I'll really miss this story and hope you write another...
Tribalmum chapter 27 . 3/3
What a beautiful ending. I can imagine emmeline being just as beautiful as her mother, and of course she had to find her prince. And as for Bane and Dom...a happy ending, which is refreshing, and why not! I for one can confirm that 20 yr relationships are awesome, (sounds like theirs is too). Everything about this story was just amazing. I will miss the ups and downs of Bane and Dom, she is a great character, and will be sure to re read from start to finish before long.
storywriter1994 chapter 27 . 3/3
Wow, that was beautifully done. Now I can't stop crying with happy tears. Just amazing and how far these two characters have gone. Just amazing, fantastic, beautiful. Well done *applause* well done
GuestLiz chapter 27 . 3/3
It was amazing. All i can hope for! Little Em has grown and found a love of her own. And Dom and Bane have aged but their love stays the same. It was truely wonderful. I am sad to see this Fic end but i look forward to anything you write in the future :)
Gaara-frenzy chapter 27 . 3/3
awesome story, great way to tie it all up at the end! thank you for writing
Wynter S. Komen chapter 27 . 3/3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. This was beautiful. I can't even say anything else. Beautiful story.

Bravo, Poisonous Angel. Bravo.
primadea chapter 27 . 3/3
BRAVO! Loved it, Hope you write much more, you have a gift for it.
CLTex chapter 27 . 3/3
Awesome job...it's so hard to imagine this story is over!