Reviews for Sleeping Sun
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 27 . 5/26
Love this! Such a great story! I love Dom's character and the relationship that grew with Bane. Loved this Bane/OC, definitely top 5. I cried! Wonderful job!
yifrodit chapter 27 . 4/10
I love this story, but to be honest I loved Camille's story better. There was just way more depth there, not to say there's any here. I really loved Emmeline, so sweet and cute. I give this story 10/10, but Camille's story 11/10!

All in all, great job!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 27 . 3/28
Holy. Shit. I absolutely adored this story, I'm in awe of your abilities. The way you spin stories have left me breathless. Thank you for creating something so wonderful.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Loved this fanfic, probably the best one out of Bane. I loved the dynamic between he and Dom and how Emmeline shaped their future. I never wanted it to end! Keep writing, as you certainly have a knack for it.
JUST A FAN chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
GOD I LOVE THIS STORY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS PERFECTION THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
I have spent the last few days reading this story and pardon my language but I FUCKING LOVE IT! Honestly, this is pure perfection. I love everything about it. I love Dominique, I love your Bane, I love your Barsad, I love Emmeline, I live the plot, I love everything! :D And I am so very very glad it's completed. I hate when amazing stories aren't finished. That this one is makes me so happy! :D
Onto the epilogue! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2015
I started reading this like, years ago, but dropped off because I was sucked into a different fandom. But holy shit, i'm glad i revisted and finished this. You truly are an amazing writer. I'm always sad when i finsh one of these stories. Anyway. Thank you for creating this masterpeice!
Splendiferous7 chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
This story is just beautiful. Especially this chapter. Your talent ceases to amaze me...
Miss Dazed chapter 27 . 9/3/2015
Fantastic story!
Dom and Bane complemented each other perfectly, even though they were so different. It was lovely to see him as a father and his relationship with Emmeline, how protective he was of her and how he changed his mind about making her his successor.
Dom's personality was one of the highlights, pure girl power. And her moments with Barsad, hahaha, the best ones!
You're a gifted writer, can't wait to read more of your Bane/OC fics.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 27 . 8/16/2015
Who this story was so ooo good my gosh Dom is so different from Camille and I like how Bane too was different at well Emmeline is such a beautiful name I never hear of it before.

I can't express how wonderful this story was just absolutely awesome thank you for such an adventure!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
Great story from start to finish :D x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Great story, cannot wait to see what you come up with next.
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 27 . 7/6/2015
A truly brilliant story that I just couldn't put down. I absolutely love this story and its characters. I think you really did capture Bane quite well and I really liked Dominique; she wasn't a typical OC and I love that. Not to mention Emmeline - I fell in love with her the way Dom and Bane did. Again, a really great story! Well done. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
For the love of god! This will be the best story I have personally read. You must right your own books and let us know when the books be published.
LeHaven chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This first chapter is everything I hope for in a great story: intriguing, mysterious, with Bane, Talia, and Barsad firmly in character. I'm so looking forward to reading this story. Your writing is always a pleasure. :)