Reviews for The Alliance of Brittania
Krims0n chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
I can appreciate trying to Code Geass Humanity a different beast than Mass Effect cannon Humanity which is nice. Humanity in OTL didn't have a really big military so I can understand why Humanity is so outnumbered by the Batarians in terms of ship numbers. That will probably change soon though haha

The space battle needs some work on the tactics though, real war is all about pragmatism and delivering a knock-out punch to the enemy fleet without being detected or hit would be a immense advantage. Those stealth frigates could cold launch FLEIJA missiles in-system and guide them remotely for a huge alpha strike or if Humanity has rail guns or can get their hands on mass accelerators, you could make torpedo tubes that literally shoot missiles at insane velocities making them at least mid-range spaceship weapons for use in the middle of combat.

Humanity in CG also has particle beams like the Collectors do in ME2, while particle beams mounted onto spaceships would probably come in two different types continuous and charged one-shot(kinda like GDI ion cannons) they likely would have significantly less range than normal mass accelerators, they would have several advantages like partially passing through kinetic barriers hitting the hull with most of the force, to top it all off Council ships will need to armor their ships in entirely new ways to counter thermal/kinetic beams.

CG Humanity needs to reverse engineer ME tech it would be invaluable to them as even if they don't use a real-space FTL method, they can alter mass of their ships on the fly in combat or use mass accelerators in conjunction with FLEIJA missiles for crazy damage output which I mentioned earlier.

CG Humanity also has a anti-gravity tech from the Float system which is amazing in conjunction with Element Zero you could combine both for combat drones in-atmo or in space. Maybe even some anti-grav tanks like the M44 Hammerhead would be mass produced a lot easier instead of the terrible Mako. Hahaha

Anyway I hope you update soon
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
great chapter as usual
well worth the wait.
keep up the good work as always
Telron chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Great story so far. I look forward to the next chapter now
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
that went well
Fox02 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
I recommend you to read: Over analysis. The author is call EgotisticalIndustries, its explain about the true potential of element zero. If you understand scientific stuff.
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Hmm, interesting. In a way I understand why the Batarian's have more ships. They simply have been star faring longer, not including their illegal activities. I like what you did to the relays, that was inspirational.
Nicholas.Diego chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
I like it you not overpower human.. And the number of batarian military tenth time human is make sense with their civilization older so they will have more population..
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Interesting fic, hope you write more sometime
Nic909olas chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
You have me intreagued can't wait for actual face to face reveal of the Batarian attack
Dragonaut344Dot chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Many species that are space fairing have potential, but they limit them self's to their own greed and arrogance. The 'Council' are upsetting because they at times act like idots according to their ego. Though I do think when Lelouch is finished with the Batarian's, he should build up his forces more. It is not wise to divide ones forces so, especially if in the event the Council decide to be aggressive. Numbers appear to be not in his favor. If they did attack they could theoretically wipe out most of Lelouch's offensive and finish off the Batarian's from orbit (tactical victory), unless Lelouch had the ships to ambush the ambushers and launched a strike at the Citidel. Any way, yeah sorry, looks interesting though look forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Do a chapter on the occupation forces of the captured planets.
sorel y chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
well written and interesting. That said, you underestimate f.l.e.i.j.a. .the bomb of Hiroshima has a diameter of 400 meter so a mass effect dreadnought cannon has a rank of 1,000 meter. fleija Primary rank is 3000 meter with limiter
OMAC001 chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Can't wait to see how the Council reacts to the Britannian Empire face to face!
Webb360 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
I like the idea of your story, I don't like this chapter. Not the worst that I have seen, but coming back to rewrite this "battle" would be great. You left out a ton of details and technical specifics that justify how the battle flowed. Energy based weaponry is the death of mass effect shields.

War is a gamble between what can be done & what must be done.
BlackRequeim chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
There is little chance of the council winning a prolonged war. One of the empires greatest assets is its advancement rate. They would eventually be overwhelmed
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »