Reviews for The Alliance of Brittania
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
After watching so many parodies and abridged series, I'm not sure what a serious CG fic is anymore, but this seems to be a really interesting premise, keep going!
Nexus Gundam chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Not bad for a first chapter I can't wait for the second one. Also I can't wait to see the look on the Batarian's when they face a Knightmare or the Councils reaction to the Hegemony opening a dormant relay and attacking an unknown species.
jetslinger333 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Since his the emperor is fitting that he has many capable immortal wives to help his rule, C.C. will his adviser in politics and his judgment of the empire future, Kallen will be his military commander and pilot in the battle fronts, Shirley is the one who take cares of the royal children ( I don't know what she's good at?) Kaguya is the Ambassador for both Britannia and UFN since she's good especially during the first encounter of aliens to represent earths behalf.
Khaine the betrayer chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
The idea is good, I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
So... are KMFs spaceworthy yet?
shiva1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
seems like a good story. Cant wait for the next chapter, and can't wait to see how advanced knightmares have become in the past 400 years
Also considering that lelouch is immortal and everyone knows it, Dose that mean they know about geass and codes, If geass is well known is there a another geass order and is it part of the military? What was the reaction to lelouch being immortal and the power known as geass from the general population. Also are there many cyborgs like orange boy?
BlueBubbleFlash chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
before you make the space battle please take a look in the technology for thinks like the F.L.E.I.J.A The Field Limitary Effective Implosion Armament its no nuke like so many think the hadron cannon and that lancelot rifle to are special weapon
Gytrash1167 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
One thing that I'm looking forward to in this is the technology, think about it, with military funding and the rivalry of Lloyd and Rakshata the Code Geass technology went from projectile weapons with land based mechs to energy beam weapons, particle wave cannons, flying mechs as standard and energy disruption fields capable of shutting down entire cities. Not to mention the three kilometre long fortress with a shield that is impossible to take down with aforementioned weapons of much destruction that can only be penetrative by the shield being deliberately opened to fire a weapon capable of atomistic everything inside it's blast radius.

Also if Lelouch is immortal and it's about 430 years after the show, that takes place in about 2018 I believe, may be wrong there, then how are any of his siblings still alive? A daughter I could see, especially if he hooked up with C.C. immortality as a genetic quirk FTP!
Mioismoe chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Well this is interesting, hoping to see if you do this or this is a challenge. If its a challenge I hope someone picks it up.
kamendude chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
is this a story or a challenge?

if a story i would like to read more

if a challenge i hope someone picks it up, I personally am horrible writer and have limited knowledge in both code geass and mass effect
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19