Reviews for Night of the 50 Smoothies
ThunderNinjaBird chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was just to funny...
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 2/16/2006

Though the premise is strange (then again, this the Tylor-verse) and the characters acting prettyy weird (again, the Tylor-verse), your story is plain damn funny. Dom losing his senses from all the smoothies, Yamamoto running away from everything he shouldn't be seeing, the women (Shia Has included) traumatizing Yamamoto unintentionally. But the best part was that Tylor, arguably the most unstable and unreliable of the lot, had the most normal experience. That makes your story a winner.

Great job!
A friend chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Hilarious and off the wall. Sadly, I can picture Dom running around like that hyped up on smooties...indeed funny and random...I give it 4 kudos bars and a back of winterfresh gum
KazeKasai chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I had no clue a smoothie could do that to you!Brilliant..I've tried those dancing games too and they are too freak'n hard -.-; O you should make a job!
Tsunami chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
it damn funny
son of vegeta chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
LOL! Truly in the ICT tradition. Keep up the great work, and hail the almighty smoothie!
GLCorps2814 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
That was bizarre in the most wonderful way imgainable. Definitely the best of the very few Tylor Fanfics on this page. Well done!
Rigelle chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
*FOTFL* omg..omfg.. this is great...*cant stop laughing* i love it. poor dom... poor, poor dom..and poor yamamoto! i can see yuriko as the dominatrix type...and shia has, playing DDR! MWAHAHA! good job. *resumes rolling on the floor, laughing*
Katto chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
AEIIIII! So cute! Sugar-crack! Dom high on smoothie is funny! _ Love lots! _ Happiness is good! Kitty not making sense! Bai!
Saba chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
(gibbering helplessly in the library) ! (rolling on the ground)Help I'm dying!

This was just toooo much . . . omg . . . (major snerkage)