Reviews for Spider Thread
moonflower chapter 38 . 2h
keep up the good work and update please
NOTHINGButADREAM chapter 38 . 7/22
Is that her cousin? The other baby Orochimaru had?
BabyRainie chapter 38 . 7/22
...the cliffhanger...omg...plz update
taran taran chapter 38 . 7/21
Next place :)
fan chapter 38 . 7/19
ty for the chapter 3

looking forward to your next update.
Ralyn Longs chapter 38 . 7/16
Excellent writing, really interested in reading more. Thanks for writing!
Hey chapter 38 . 7/14
Haven't been here for a while, but when I saw that you updated, I read the chapter. I'd like you to know that you'll always have people staying with you in eager anticipation for your next chapter, and that includes me. Stay writing!
Silimaira chapter 38 . 7/14
So complicated! Which makes this fun. I kind of enjoy how quickly your writing style makes me read. Fast and fun.

Saying that for a distressing, emotional chapter is exactly what I intended. Seeing Shisui's and Itachi's approaches to this development will be interesting - I could see Itachi turning away from her, but he is probably too devoted. As is Shisui. And Kakashi, who's not really going to give for anything. And stuff!

See you next time. (:
Manny Siliezar chapter 38 . 7/13
Honestly, I started reading this story a whole back (don't know precisely when), but ultimately stopped when I realized the author stopped updating. I'm glad to see it's up and running again.

Regarding the actual story, this has to be one of the greatest fallouts in fanfiction literature. Which sure, in retrospect doesn't sound like that much of a compliment. If any consolation, I only read fanfiction. So yeah. I'm positively itching for the upcoming chapters. I really hope the relationships between Tomoe and the Uchiha's heal up? (What's the term?) Nevertheless, I hope they make up. I'm looking forward to seeing what awaits her, regarding the spy stuff.

Tomoe's character is honestly, a full fledge sadist. It took until the third time to realize that. The torture scene honestly baffled me. It was sickening, but that's the point no? No complaints, it was gross, but torture being pretty is a prime example of a paradox. Anyways, during said scene, the fact she turned it into a game and was bored really revealed a lot about her character, revealed a lot about her, or what she used to be. To conclude, I was confused. During the assassination, again, I was at a lost. Her temporary high was alien. Her feelin of emptiness however, was something I quickly associated to murder. But, finally during her prank on Deidara, toppin him over acid. That was the clincher. It finally clicked. Like an epiphany I realized that's what a sadist would be like. It took me so long. But now I get it. Tomoe is honestly a sadist. Obvious Conclusion made into a needlessly prolonged review.

I predict her going into Anbu work. Seems right up her alley. Again, hope she fixes her relations with the two friends she have. Finally, I wonder if anyone will ever guess her gender right.

Review from Phone.
k123 chapter 38 . 7/13
I've done basically nothing but read through this fic over the past few days and it's so good! This chapter was a continuation of heartbreak at the separation of the team. It was like a train wreck. I could see it coming but couldn't do anything to stop it.

I think Tomoe cares more than she gives herself credit for. I hope she and the boys become friends again.

Oh my gosh, her little sister! Yes, she could really use more family, and someone to take care of. I can't wait to see what happens.
non of ur business sorry chapter 38 . 7/13
Do u think u could do a one piece version?
sun chapter 38 . 7/13
hmm, while I do like dark protagonists, tomoe really seems like she's trying way too hard to be edgy only for the sake of being edgy. she's trying to prove something instead of it being a natural part of her personality like she said it is. Writing a dark SI only works if there is redeemable parts of her personality, and honestly what she's been doing in the exams has pretty much declined that aspect to a 0 towards readers. she just seems like a child throwing a tantrum for most of it instead of an experienced assassin, which is also incredibly off putting, especially in a konoha team setting.

then again, other people might like this sort of thing, so maybe it's just me. good luck with your writing in futute irregardless.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 38 . 7/12
Wow and to think i wouldn't get pulled in even more you do this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
plottingalong chapter 38 . 7/10
I love how realistic you made Tomoe. She truly has flaws and she's forced to deal with the consequences of her actions.
The fight with her teammates and the aftermath was heartbreaking. I was annoyed with Kakashi a bit- he's pretty harsh with her for all that he used to be pretty damn similar to Tomoe as a kid. Maybe that's why he's being so harsh? He doesn't want her to make the same mistakes he did? At the same time, I like his and Tomoe's relationship. I also liked how Minato was pretty chill with Tomoe afterwards; he probably has experience how to best deal with this from dealing with a young Kakashi.
Great chapter and full of emotions. I don't know how Tomoe will move past this besides totally ostrasizing herself and becoming even more selfish. I still feel like she hasn't hit her breaking point yet.
so intensee 030