Reviews for Spider Thread
bwatuwant chapter 1 . 13h
Please check your pm
hevnhevn chapter 46 . 17h
binge read this. OMG. i need to find out more. this is so intense, fun, and amazing. thank you for sharing! i hope to see more.
Javi chapter 44 . 23h
I hope Tomoe is able grow closer to Saya in the future. Loving another person altruisticly would inspire her to be a better person. That's the kind of development I love the most.
hevnhevn chapter 23 . 7/21
wherein who do you think i am is her tagline
Sam chapter 46 . 7/21
Agreed this is amazing. And I stayed up all night reading it. Who needs when there is are masterpieces like this. Look foward to your next update.
Wait, does she know all that 'perfect world' thing getting even by plants? I mean, that's basically a decade of work, just to get eaten by plants! But hey, successful survival is step one in any plan either way.
sweet fight scene
DeathnoteHyperness chapter 46 . 7/20
that was so cool! I really liked that fight scene! I was worried that Tomoe was gonna be on her death bed with Emnu coming back to the ship, lol Kakashis probably gonna chew out both her and Shisui lol. thank you for this chapter, and have fun with your internship :D
Scarla Vanessa chapter 46 . 7/20
THAT WAS SO COOOOOOOL! I WANNA DO THAT
Mistu chapter 46 . 7/19
I totally ship Tomoe x Shisui. I luv this. I hope Tomoe eventually stops working for Madara and helps the Leaf. Maybe Tomoe will loosen up a bit as she grows older because she is now surrounded by people that she loves and people who love her.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 46 . 7/19
So, a beautiful chapter of beautiful fighting. It was nice to see insights to Itachi's view o the dynamics between the three of them. And his thoughts on Kakashi. The chuunin exams came back to bite her.
Scarla Vanessa chapter 43 . 7/19
He's so gonna be the one who ends up killing her, am I right or am I right?
Fan chapter 46 . 7/19
: O
I have nothing to complain about your story.
But update more often
Rahianna chapter 23 . 7/18
my first anime was Inuyasha too~!
2,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »