Reviews for Belong To Me
Lillywhite1 chapter 4 . 6/25
Thanks for writing this amazing story!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 4/21
WHY ARE THE BEST STORIES THE SHORTEST ONES [BUMMER] I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY AND IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO WRITE A SEQUEL PLEASE LETME KNOW BECAUSE I'LL BE ONE OF YOUR FIRST READERS. I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW I THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY LOVED IT THANK YOU.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/20
HE LOVES HER WHEN HE GOES BACK HOME HE CAN STOP BY AND TAKE HER HOME WITH HIM SHE LOVES HIM TOO. THEY CAN HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE AND FAMILY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/20
SHOULDNT H GO BUY SOMETHING FOR BELLA SHE WOULD LOVE IT I KNOW SHE WOULD BECAUSE IT WOULD BE FROM HIM TO CHERISH FOREVER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/20
THEY SEEMED TO HIT IT OFF GREAT AND SHE MUST TRUST HIM SHE ASKED HIM TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HER. GUESS WEWILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Anastacia T. Crawford chapter 4 . 2/27
OMG! I just read your story 'Belong To Me' and ...Thank you, thank you, thank you so, so, so, so much for allowing the translation of this amazing story! I'm completely in love with it! You're a amazing author! and...I love your stories sweet girl.

I love YOU! XOXOXOX
timidvampire chapter 4 . 1/21
I adored the line when he asked her to belong to him. beautiful story x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 1/21
such a sweet chapter x
mytwilightaddiction chapter 4 . 1/6
Cute story I really enjoyed it:)
NPattz chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
So very sweet.
EmDreams Hunter chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Uta beautiful, so thanks for sharing with us.
rebecca's mom chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Thank you for a wonderful and beautiful love story. xox
gingerhat chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
What a lovely story for the holidays. I had never read this one before and I have no idea why, but I'm very glad I picked it to read today. It's been dismal, dreary, and cold and the holiday stresses have already begun. Something like this brings back the beauty and joy of the season.
Thank you for that and all your hard work,
Ginger
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Loved it! These little fics are always the best and I never want them to end! ;)
Sassyvampmama chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.