Reviews for Belong To Me
It's three in the morning and I can't stop happy and sad sobbing. I'm sure it's really ugly but I don't care because I LOVE THIS STORY!
Violet chapter 4 . 6/16
God! I dnt knw wot 2 say dis story is so amazing. It makes me happy
mstre11 chapter 4 . 6/4
So sweet..:)
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/27
I really liked that you put in that it took every bit of strength he had to not go back to Bella's on his way back home. Although I wanted that, you did really good with your way. That's why you're the writer and I'm the reader. His family were awful people. That sucked. My family was always so close, I can't even fathom that. His heartfelt plea to have her come home with him, beautiful. Them both with tears, sigh. I really want to thank you for the part you included with how wonderfully she fit in with his friends. Such closeness. It was really a great ending to another great story. Thank you. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/27
Yep sadness, indeed. A necessary one in this though. They will meet again. I think Edward may have gained a family there with Bella and Chester. I am hoping for that at the very least.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/27
They've grown so close already. Beautiful in their love making. Getting every bit of information they can, with their limited time together. Then he just couldn't give her up and begged to stay one more night. I have a feeling that he'll be stopping by on his way back home to pick her up . . . and she'll have no qualms about going with him. Have a feeling, sadness ahead . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/27
What an interesting beginning. Him getting off that highway and stranded near enough to Bella . . . makes me think her parents may have sent him there. Sending her someone to love, who will love her just the same. I found the family part interesting. How his family pretty much left him to himself, the odd one out, sort of. Then he meets Esme and Carlisle and they take him in as the stray he was. Loving him until he had to love back. I really liked that. Then learning Jasper and Alice are good friends. Yes, I liked that whole part. Her saying she'll bring him to the hotel . . . only to make out in her truck . . . finding peace in one another and her inviting him to stay.
scarlet5 chapter 4 . 5/23
Beautiful story!
Narges chapter 4 . 5/19
A really nice story. I enjoyed reading it :)
Thank yoy.
renewagain chapter 4 . 5/13
What a wonderful story, so completely satisfying in just 4 chapterts. You are very good with the words :)
ChristianMom54 chapter 4 . 5/10
Beautiful! Enjoyed thank you for sharing.
magmom4 chapter 4 . 4/10
Good story. Great ending.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 3/26
I wanted him to ask her to marry him! Next chapter?
thunnababy chapter 2 . 3/26
Maybe he should bring Bella with him when he goes to his awful family or maybe he just shouldn't go at all. It sounds as if they wouldn't miss him anyway. How could they not love such a gentle, caring soul such as Edward? Perhaps they see in him the qualities they are missing in their own characters: Kindness, empathy and a gentleness they know nothing about nor are able to recognize their own lack of in themselves.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 3/26
Yep, he'd come home with me too! LOL. Sweet beginning.