Reviews for A Season For Miracles
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 3/6
Great start to what promises to be a great story! WHOA! A young woman, the mother of one of the murder victims, using the police chief's service weapon, shot into the bullpen of the police station, where the police officers and FBI agents were gathered to. I certainly hope that no one was seriously hurt!
CSIflea chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've read in a while. I don't think I've read one chapter without crying my eyes out! Wonderfully done!
i-Linda chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
I came across this story because of a newer story of yours, but I am sooo glad I did!
What a beautiful and heartwarming story, I cried pretty much the entire time, but I loved it! Good job!
Blood Red Gun chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
You had me crying... I loved it
TinaraXx chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Awww my gosh! This is absolutely amazing! Beautiful story!
love chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
please post more chapters
Criminalmindsxx chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Wow! This was absolutely amazing! You have an amazing talent for writing! Anyway thanks for writing this! I loved reading it!
spk chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
OMG! I literally could not stop saying "OMG!" as I read this chapter! The way you tied everything together between the nurse, salesperson, & Santa was absolutely perfect. And that bit with Prentiss and the Pastor...WOW! Of course, the last line was the icing on the cake. Thank you so much for sharing this delightful and inspired tale with us. This is absolutely my favorite Christmas fanfiction that I've ever read. :)
BAUMember chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
That was beautiful can't wait for more, I'm so happy JJ is awake
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
Amazing. Thank you so much. Such a special story.
IniTiniNini chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
Oh, love the end. Beautifully written. Amazing.
Daisyangel chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
Loved this chapter, it brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful way to end the story.
Sophia0665 chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
Loved it! Beautiful, very well written. As a Willifer fan, I have to say I enjoyed a lot how you decided to kill Will in a 'beautiful death' instead of picture him as a bad man. Emily's dream was so beautiful, I loved it and how the characters were entwined. Great job!
spk chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
Okay...you definitely have to post the final chapter quickly because that's just wrong to leave it at such a cliffhanger after such a beautiful Christmas celebration! ;)
IniTiniNini chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
Oh, love it, like always. Hope that JJ is awake. Can't wait to read the next chapter.