Reviews for A Season For Miracles
spk chapter 1 . 9h
I was just re-reading this story and had to leave you a review and my thanks. This story touched my heart just as much as it did when you originally posted it. Not only is it a beautiful story of Christmas, love, & family, but it is a inspiringly intense story of faith. This story is the perfect example of how hard it can be to hold onto your faith when you're alone due to loss and can only see the heartbreak around you. At a time when my faith is downtrodden, this story has created a spark in my soul for which I am eternally grateful.
rinnyyie chapter 16 . 5/11
Amazing!
Let'sFortissimo chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
T-T

Ugh, okay, that was incredible. It really shows the goodness of people.
Let'sFortissimo chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Ok, gosh, I'm going to stop spamming you're review box. BUT, before I do so:

Man, you gotta love that Strauss

And tripod cameras

And, (excuse my French) damn, JJ. Just... Like, I was guessing that would happen, but the crazy machines made my heart drop!

So, your story is one of the best I've seen. No chapter is a filler story.
Let'sFortissimo chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
*stiffling sobbing noises*
Let'sFortissimo chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Okay. Alright. I am done Garcia-gushing at this fic.

...

...

Ok, never mind. This fic is just so... Beautiful. It just makes you want to smile and cry and laugh and just...

So, yea, this is awesome. Only getting better.
Let'sFortissimo chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Before this story, I've never really shipped Hotch and JJ, but you've built up such a background, and you've covered all of your bases, that I can't help but feel like, "Yes! Woo, go get her Hotch!" It works. And the interaction with Hotch and Henry was adorable!
Let'sFortissimo chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
God, I'm wiping tears from my eyes as I write this. That part, when the surgeon recited how many people called to support JJ's surgery? Beautiful. I laughed when I read the section about the anonymous email.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Oh my goodness... This is the most beautifully written story I have read in years. You are a very talented writer. You had me crying at the way Jack and Henry were handling everything... Such a powerful, innocent and smart way to tell this tale. Once again, amazing.
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Great start to what promises to be a great story! WHOA! A young woman, the mother of one of the murder victims, using the police chief's service weapon, shot into the bullpen of the police station, where the police officers and FBI agents were gathered to. I certainly hope that no one was seriously hurt!
CSIflea chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've read in a while. I don't think I've read one chapter without crying my eyes out! Wonderfully done!
i-Linda chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
I came across this story because of a newer story of yours, but I am sooo glad I did!
What a beautiful and heartwarming story, I cried pretty much the entire time, but I loved it! Good job!
Blood Red Gun chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
You had me crying... I loved it
TinaraXx chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Awww my gosh! This is absolutely amazing! Beautiful story!
love chapter 16 . 2/7/2014