Reviews for The Lord of Shadows
Darkis Shadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Well geez Princess. I never knew you to be so blunt. XD But I guess this is no time to beat around the bush. Great chap, can't wait for more :D
Mw chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I love it! You really have a way with story-telling.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Not a bad start, though previous reviewer has the right of it - - there's an abruptness to the chapter that could be alleviated by expanding description of Link's idyllic life among the Ordonians. In addition, you could probably build up to the revelation of Zant's involvement more gradually, eschewing a sudden exposition bomb from Zelda.

Still, there's some good promise here that I think could pay off in the long run. Good luck as this progresses!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
You need to redo it. Theree ordon city in orcarina of time, illia is in twilight princess, unless this is a Au.
myers.jacobandrew chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Interesting twist. If you're planning on combinning the two I'm curious how you'll bring Gannon in and why he'd want to help Link defeat Zant.

Link is a quiet warrior in all his games, so having his dialogue here would definitely be different. What type of personality Link will have, his behaiviors ect... How and what he talks about.

You could play a little with the intro, explain a day in the life of Link before Zelda comes. His chores, some duties of his. Raising horses and herding cattle, maybe fishing, how strong his relationship is with Ilia, maybe he shares secrets with Ilia, maybe he has trouble sleeping, spends a lot of time thinking/fishing/practicing the sword? (If you use a sword to complete some crazy adventure, you're not just going to give it up will you? plus in Ordon next to Links' house he has practice dummys, You could play into that a bit)

This could be good! I'll look forward to future additions!