Reviews for Raspberry Swirl
Elena Forest chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ah! That's just so cute! x3 Sorry...I recently read MK, so yea...anyway, gunna go look up the song nao! XD
IceCreamGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was so sweet And now I want ice cream!
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
A very sweet fic. And I do mean sweet. Ok, now I gotta go try some Raspberry ice had any before this.
Creencia chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
so funny and cute
mdseiran chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
If my damn PC hadn't crashed yesterday as I was typing a review... Oh well.

Great as usual, and I have to say you inspired me with this one. I was toying around with a Kaito fic, but not quite sure of teh details. After I read this, the points became clearer.

Looking forward to the next one. :D
Hakaisha chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Dangit, this is too cute...and gives me a craving for ice cream. Not good since I have a headache right now. P But hey, in the grand scheme of things, who cares?

Short and sweet - incredibly cute! Almost too cute for words. The way Akako & Saguru (and don't you agree they'd make a weird, yet fitting, couple?) commented on their nicknames for each other made me giggle - I have no idea WHY, but it did anyway. _ The traditional duel of mops and words around the classroom was halarious - I swear they've worked it out into specific dance steps sometimes; Aoko ALWAYS just BARELY misses Kaito...

Very, very, VERY kewl! Kudos!
The Keet chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
WAAAIII! THAT IS SOOOOO SWEEEEEET! *GUSH* How did you know that ice cream quote's my favourite? _ Very yummy fic! (pun intended)

~Magik
Apparition chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Hehehe... Kaitou and Aoko traditional 'dance' around the classroom is as intact as always... aren't they funny and adorable with all the great trouble they cause to the poor sensei? And then, Ice Cream and stuffs. Whoa, Kaitou is getting romantic again... *grins* Just lovely, I would eat Kaitou if I can... Mmmm, Ice Cream. I'm hungry!
Ysabet chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
_ Now THIS was CUTE. Rather different from your usual stuff, too... and now I'm craving ice cream. Unfair, unfair- want GREEN TEA ICE CREAM NOWWWWW! Sigh. Oh well; 'Raspberry Girl and Ice Cream Boy'- sounds sort of like a peculiar set of online names, doesn't it? I found myself watching for Akako going "Mmmmmmm... ice cream..." (sweatdrop). Good one!