Reviews for Ctrl-Z
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 1/2
I like that you keep this open ended. It would be so nice to avoid the painful loss of Kevin and Charlie and make sense of Meg...But above all, we want to see the brothers united and at peace, whether that rest is found in death or life.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Very well done.
klu chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That soul connection thing... that would have been way a cooler mechanism for getting Sam out of dying after the trials than going the route of Dean tricking Sam into saying yes to an angel... Wish they would have contacted you before they started season 9... I don't mind the fallen angels, but the whole things with Zeke (or whoever the heaven he is) just p*ssed me off from the jump... then this last episode before the break... ugh. Always a bigger mess than it needs to be.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
My first thought is "What did they decide!"
My second thought is "Does it matter?"

I haven't seen any of the eighth or ninth seasons so I have only the vaguest idea of what happened, but it was enough to understand most of this, even if I didn't know what was different. Good story. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
awesmmmmmmmmmmm!
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was beautiful. Finally together. Personally i think they would choose to pass on. They've done enough and it's time for them to get some rest.
This is a favorite for sure.