Reviews for Mending the Void
Star Warp chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
And yet, another awesome sequel! I really enjoyed the feeling and the action of this story, really well written! ;)
Star Warp chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Ohh this chapter was so sweet! You did great, just the way traditional weddings are supposed to be like. ;)
Star Warp chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Oh how embarrassed those two must be! XD
Bluefeather4299 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Bahahahahaha! I love this chapter! They really need to stop ganging up on Skye and Smokescreen. I was laughing the whole time! :)
Bluefeather4299 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
This is a great chapter! Poor Skye and Smokescreen! That has to be so embarassing! Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Make more of is story
Animerona chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
I can't wait for more! X3
DuskMoon15 chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Excuse me a minute while I deal with all these feels... Alright, I'm good now. You've done a fantastic job of interpreting the series since the beginning, and these last few chapters certainly haven't disappointed. The miners' deaths and funerals are honestly some of my favorite parts, partly because it shows the reality of war-that innocents will take up arms and die for it-and partly because it also exposes the bonds between the Autobots and the former Deceptions.

Also, I need to know: what is it with you and ridiculously cute pairings? Seriously, in all my fandoms, I only support four pairings, they're all Transformers, and three of them are because of you. The other one is becsuse of G1.

Onto the last two chapters. I love Predaking's internal battle finally coming to a sort-of conclusion. Watching the fight is certainly not the same as reading about it. Still, it was awesome. And then 'Bee's death was absolutely heartbreaking with Darkstorm's reaction to it, and the ending... oh, dear, the ending... Don't worry, Skye, Darkstorm loves you and won't forget you, ever.

Blondie-moyashi, Dream'sRealm, good luck and God bless.
Savvy Orion chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
*moments of silence* *suddenly applause* Wo-hoo! That's a wrap! Yay! Rocking chap here! That was awesome. I am S.O glad that you are writing another sequel. It's going to be around the Predecons Rising right? With the allspark and such? That final chap was totally epic! I'm surprise that I didn't cry into tears. I'm surprise that Wheelie is oddly behaving well. Probably because Darkstorm is repairing him. And sure I'll return her to you. After all I don't want to keep her separated from Bee too long. After that tragic hit Bee took, Storm wouldn't be letting him out of her sight any time soon. Plus I bet she want to hear his amazing voice. Seriously his voice is S.O awesome. And awesome hit on Knockout. Though I'm stuck between laughing and feeling pity. It was defiantly filled with such drama and feels. I can tell the next sequel will be just as great as this one and the previous ones. I'm all curious about the new sequel. Hopefully I'm patient enough to wait for it to come. The ending was a bittersweet one but it was pretty neat- especially about Ratchet letting the kids on to him to sleep. And your welcome Blondie. Your tips are pretty good for starters. I think I'll just go for the 2-D version and worry about drawing the faceplate; and then onto the rest of the body. I just wish my hands would stop being silly and just draw. Um one quick question: Where did you learn how to draw cybertronians? Like from a website, a friend, or did you just use your imagination to draw them? I'm just curious. Hence the name. S.O. Keep up the lovely story and I hope to see the next one soon. And you two have a lovely weekend as well. Savvy Orion out.
Super Shadic chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Great finale no disappointment there! Can't wait for the new saga!
redsparrow1060 chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
BRAVO! BRAVO! See, I knew you two would deliver an epic finale to this most epic of stories! And I can sleep soundly knowing that this ISN'T the end for this family. One thing I didn't really understand about the series finale was how the Bots could just leave their human friends - without even saying they would return. THIS ending is much, much more satisfying. Again, bravo and thank you both for this awesome story.
Bee4ever chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Awesome ending! Loved this story!
Kristen Verne chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Gahh! The stupid feels! It drove me batty during the episode!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
draconis ignitus chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Please update soon this is a very good story
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
And now, Season 3 is coming to a close! Wonderful third book and I'm glad I even came across you to begin with. I love how you do your stories and how you portray all of the characters whether or not they belong to Hasbro or they belong to you and Blondie. Keep up the marvelous job and I can't wait to read the last chapter of book three.