Reviews for Never Ending Sorrow
Wolfkcing chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
I got the chap with your character up, but you of all people, never seem to review! At least the other guys reviewed ONCE

Your choice in words confuse me much Dragon but mostly...they're are kinda ticking me off.

If you want to remind me you've updated your story just e-mail me AND I WILL READ IT and I WILL REVEIW IT.

I apologize if this is just a misunderstanding on my part.

You never respounded to my suggestions for your story so I thought you just quit this prequel story.

Now for the review.

You had a nice choice in words in a lot of places. The story itself had a nice pace.

Don, swords and Minute Made...

That says alot. heh heh

Juleit, Renia, and Sora are here?

Nice to see familuar faces.
Mookie 821 chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
Interesting juxtaposition of trauma and angst with humor in this chapter. It was nice to have a more lighthearted ending this time around. At least Jason realizes that, even with all the horrible (and they were horrible) things that have happened, life does offer some bright spots, too. Any more optimism than that and I'd need to borrow Juliet's rose-colored glasses.

You are forgiven for using Juliet without permission. At least you didn't give her any OOC lines. She might comment on Don's good looks just because she noticed them. After all, she marches up to Harry Champ and admires his HAIR, right? (Still laughing at that)

Don trying to kill Benji over the dang Minute Maid soda...the madness never ends! (shaking head) It's a good thing Benji didn't try to find out how he makes ninja pancakes.

I'd like to see more interaction between the team before Juliet and Finn and Sora arrived on the scene. Plus I'm still waiting to see what happens with Zhou (yeah, yeah, I know that I know WHAT happens, but I'm interested in seeing a little more detail on it).
zCreatorRX78 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I think it's time i review one of your stories...EXCELLENT! I like where you are going with this. I can see what you mean with the short chapters...but can you see why mine take so long? Anyway I cant wait for the next chapter...this is GREAT STUFF! KEEP WRITING!

zCreatorRX78
Mookie 821 chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
Ah, good, I found it again. (Wipes sweat from brow). It led me a merry chase...

I assume my "nonaffiliate" status refers to the fact that I'm a reader whose characters are not featured in this story? What can I say, the original story was the hook, so I had to follow the prequel. As I mentioned in the review on , you (and Wolfkcing) have inspired me to work on a side fic of my own. Frightening, isn't it?

I feel bad for Zhou...but then, I know what happens to him later on.

It's good to see Benji hasn't changed. I'm waiting to see how the Venom Team starts to interact with each other in the beginning.

I'm glad I know where to find this - thanks for referring me back to through the review you posted to the story back on !
Top duelist1 chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
Hey great story please hurry and write the next chapter.
Wolfkcing chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
I didn't know you already had this up!

That was pretty good. I don't know how detailed you plan to be so I won'tsay anything else.

Whats this "MookieNH for my "non-affiliate" first reviewer!" stuff? Your all conspiring agaist me! Edmit it!