Reviews for Elaborate Lives
WrittenOnTheSubwayWalls chapter 8 . 11/20/2017
Everyone say HI to my new friend Hans Hater. Give'm a death drop and a whole crap ton of artsy snaps, babies!
BloodyAntares chapter 8 . 10/25/2017
And I thought he would be cure by Elsa. Never before have I felt this great without being right. Now we can have rivals/enemies love story.
Thank you for uploading.
Tincanhat chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
Yeeessssss, this fic is BACK!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
Hans was so scary, lost in his rage. The woman is creepy and I bet what she wants in return won't be simple or good.
Desteny star chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
Awww cliff hanger...

I have to know what happens next! Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
Uh ho...that’s not good...I am getting a runplestillskins vibe from that woman. (Shivers) please tell me Hans will be okay...
Superior Classic chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Let Me Be Your Wings is a song from Thumbelina. It is first sung by Prince Cornelius and Thumbelina when they are riding on the back of a bumblebee. It is reprised several times. In the credits, it is sung by one of the song's composers, Barry Manilow, and Debra Byrd.

Lyrics
Let me be your wings
Let me be your only love
Let me take you far beyond the stars
Let me be your wings
Let me lift you high above
Everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours

Anything that you desire
Everyday I'll take you higher
And I'll never let you fall

Let me be your wings
Leave behind the world you know
For another world of wondrous things
We'll see the universe and dance on Saturn's rings
Fly with me and I will be your wings

Anything that you desire

Everyday I'll take you higher
And I'll never let you fall

You will be my wings

Elsa:
You will be my only love

Hans:
Get ready for another world of wondrous things

Elsa:
Wondrous things are sure to happen

Both:
We'll see the universe and dance on Saturn's rings

Heaven isn't too far

Heaven is where you are

Both:
Stay with me
And let me be your wings!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
I love this owo
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! Just in case you didn catch it...MORE! And more frequently! I'm just being impatient Lolz!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Is he gonna kill the stupid boy? Don't let him do it, knock him out cold. There is no way to be forgiven in the future by the royal sisters. To be redeemed, he must first be truly and honestly sorry. So he has a long road to come to this.
Freckled Princess of Arendelle chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
This is a very interesting story. I especially like how you center a majority of this around Hans. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Jacob Flores chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Just found this story. I do hope you update at a reasonably frequent time, because I am now HOOKED. HOOKED I TELL YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Definetely continue.

I have a feeling that Hans' sickness has a big deal to do with a certain snow queen
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
Hans' freezing is getting worse but he hasn's abandoned his dislike for the sisters althrough he needs Elsa's help. What kind of approach is he gonna use? I doubt would be a humble and begging one. Good chapter, update soon!
Helsa fan chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
So beautiful ! I love concept and story, and Hans, and style !