Reviews for Frozen: Olaf's Special Christmas
Scarlett's Bourbon chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Super cute.
FlyOnTheWall14 chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
This is quite interesting, can't wait for another chapter. And I understand writers block...sometimes all you want to do is write but absolutely nothing comes to mind- so frustrating! Good luck writing!

Fly
Vampire Tails chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Ah, this is such a treat to read! everyone's in character and the description is amazing!
It's also been almost two years since you updated. Will this be finished? I'd love to see this continued!
FullTimeFangirl931 chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
Such a cute, lovely, funny story! I love it. I know it's been more than a year, but I hope you will decide to continue writing it one day. :)
Hatesolstice chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Not that I'm hating on the story, but a couple of details bothered me. Electricity was certainly not commonly used, and was still a relatively new concept.

Next, movies were not around at this period of time, and the concept of actual story telling and heavy plot wouldn't come around for quite awhile. Silent films were extremely short, and had little room for much narration.

Finally, Christmas in Norway was significantly different than in, say, England or America. I don't recall all the details, but I do know it's just not remotely the same.

Anyway, again I'm not hating on the story, just pointing out a few inaccuracies.
fireninjafox chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Continue this is cute
Olivia chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Please write more! This story is really good so far. I see a lot of promise for it Pretty Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Can you update on Christmas Day when it gets here?
unicorns chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
PLEASE update soon! i want to know the rest!
unicorns chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
kristoff, you guys adventure IS a movie...
FrozenTinkerbellPotter-Lover15 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
This is good! And I have a pretty good feeling what the "secret" is...I learned it last Christmas... :(
splinterson77 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
lol, I love Olaf:)
splinterson77 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I have just read this story. I can't wait for chapter 3. Keep up the good work.
DatMajorLeagueGamer chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Soooo...any updates on the way? Lookin forward to it