Reviews for Consequences of Revenge
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Dammit, your characterization of Grimmjow and Ichigo is just SO bloody good. Spot on! :D
I was addicted to this from the first line, and now, though I have shit to do, I'm stuck reading because I can't pull myself away from your brilliant writing. D: Definitely having to fave this one and follow it!
bchiles21 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Ok love this one too. Update soon!
skyglazingMaro chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I am trying so hard not to get so indescribably angry about Grimmjow's indiscretion.
Mayuzu chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
I can't stop snickering imagining what Grimmjow's reaction will be if he finds out. It's a sweet revenge after nights of supplying wet dreams to Ichigo.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
yes! *shakes fist at grimmjow* i hope he has a wet dream of this! serves him right
Misc. Ink chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Aw, I was so happy to see Nel. And I kind of had the same reaction as Ichigo, wondering why Grimmjow would bother to bring Nel to see him when he clearly didn't have to. Having Nel around will be interesting though, and I wonder how Kisuke will treat her (well, I'm sure) and how that will effect everyone. Realizing Yoruichi was watching Grimmjow and Kisuke have sex the whole time was funny, especially since Grimm didn't have a problem with it.

I like how you brought Pantera in as a partner for Ichigo, since he is still like Grimmjow but a more neutral party he doesn't have a problem with. I liked his reaction to Pantera and understanding what Grimm meant about him being his softer side, and I thought it was cool how Shiro and Ichigo had the same immediate thoughts about his appearance. Having them share him was nice, and I am glad Pantera didn't turn Ichigo away. Ichigo is starting to think more about Grimmjow now though, even if it's only in comparison to Pantera, so that is interesting. I wonder how this all will go, and if Grimmjow will find out right away or if there will be more threesome action before then. It's going great so far and I am enjoying this immensely so far. Can't wait for more!
Kintama-Hime chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Wow, that was hot. Poor little Pantera's getting the brunt of Ichigo's sexual frustration, while Grimmjow's sexing it up with the perverts at the shouten! I really enjoyed this update. Ichigo forgot to swear Pantera to secrecy, so his midnight tryst with the cute uke zanpakuto might not be a secret for longer!
Michele Azure chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Yaaaaayyyyyy!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Aww Ichi really wants Grimm ta fuck him...or da other way around. Man if he finds out they is sooooo busted!
phoenix220 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
This is so cool, really different. Bad Aizen!
Michele Azure chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
I'm sorry if this bothers anybody else, but I REALLY want Ichigo to have sex with someone else first and get Grimmjow REALLY jealous and fight for his affection. Someone REALLY, REALLY hot, like Renji or or some new character. Just don't lay his conviction aside and let him in right away. Grimm has to fight for him!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Sumthin tells me Grimm's gonna use Ichi lots more...
skyglazingMaro chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
That was so fucking hilarious. I can't wait to see wait happens. It definitely didn't release tension on Ichigo's end, but I guess it still might work on Grimmjow's end.
Misc. Ink chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Bwahaha, oh Kisuke, you perv. Though, I can understand Grimmjow's logic and I appreciate Shiro can understand it and rationalize it to Ichigo. It's a very ancient form of currency people still use today. The back story for Grimmjow and his primary personality's life was sooo cool, and I love you made him English. And with grey hair and an Irish sweetheart no less! How you come up with these things, I'll never know but always love. Anyway, I LOVE what you did with Pantera and how you made him a younger, (equally) sexy version of Grimmjow who was a natural uke. So cute! I am glad Shiro didn't turn him away and saw reason (and possibilities) in mating with Pantera. Having Ichigo catch them was priceless! Oh, I can not wait to see how Grimmjow and Ichigo handle this little development. Such a great story so far!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
oh heck yes! seriously now i NEED to know what happens. of course, it is only fair the spirits get it on with their masters pent up sexual energy. duh ichigo *insert eyeroll*