Reviews for Everest
QOP chapter 13 . 18h
Interesting story, even though it had too much angst. Such a pity it didn't end with a baby...
QOP chapter 1 . 12/8
What a trange thing to do? What does she mean with taking off her knickers? I would have fired her on the spot!
ValdieBlack123 chapter 1 . 9/26
This fic was recomended to me and I know it's from 2013 but I'm in love it from chapter one. I'm sure going to read the rest of it!
Necromancer10 chapter 13 . 8/18
Bravo bravo bravo. I read a lot of fanfics on but this one is seriously one of the best. Wish you had made a sequel for this, but I suppose everything ends sometime. Loved every word of it. 10/10 Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
This story did not disappoint. Your writing is incredible! Your attention to detail and ability to pull everything Doctor Who into this universe is brilliant! I especially appreciate the amount of love your characters convey through the tiniest of gestures. I know I will return to this story again once I have read everything else you've written.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
WOW! I love Jack! You've written him perfectly. I'm new to Doctor Who, and a recent Whouffaldi shipper, and read that this story is a must read. So far, it does not disappoint. I love your descriptive style of writing. Just perfect!
datajana chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Loved it!

I'm just now discovering the world of AU, and you are by far one of the best writers I've discovered! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Oh wow! Well I think that changes everything. Can't go back from kissing. At least they will be working better together now. I think the Doctor was the perfect person for her in this situation. Awesome, awesome chapter! Now I'm looking forward to how things will pan out between them and how they are going to face the challenge of Andrew Dalek.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Now that was an awesome chapter! Very good job on this one! I was engaged through the whole thing. Now I really, really hope Clara can finally get off those meds. I also quite enjoyed when the Doctor was experiencing all those new feelings towards Clara and the situation, stuff he did not expect around her.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Oh no! Now I'm on the edge of my seat! What a cliffhanger! Good thing you have the next chapter and the rest of the story finished already X) But my goodness, poor Clara! The Doctor is very conflicted right now, not knowing what to make and do with all of this. Really good stuff here!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
And the walls start to crumble around him! Good thing too! Since he's been an absolutely horrible person. Really liking this fic so far! Awesome stuff!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Wow, the argument sure had me clinging to very word, very engaging! This is going to be really fun to read. Both The Doctor and Clara have understandable attitudes. I wonder what will happen to make both of them soften towards one another. Anyways, great chapter! And I really hope Clara can get off those meds.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This chapter made me think of two dragons spitting torrents of fire at each other. Very well written! I feel bad for Clara though, that must have been really hard, poor girl ; ; I like how you put all these Dr. Who characters in the company as well. Awesome stuff :)
Whouffaldihugs chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
This is probably my 3rd time reading this fic and I just want you to know that is honestly the single most perfect piece of literature I've ever read, and by far my favorite. Keep on writing because this is truly perfection
bgeiner chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Oh my stars, so this is like my 12th time reading this story and I absolutely love it so, so very much!