Reviews for Daylight
lisamarie22 chapter 12 . 10/21
Aww I hope you update soon! Poor Kurt :/
anya chapter 12 . 8/27
dude. duuuuuudeee. I only found this after my friend linked me to the video and I was feakin out bc it was so good and I was like THERE HAD BETTER BE A FIC FOR THIS and I was going down the comments kinda freaking out anD THEN I SAW THIS AND CLICKING ON IT WAS THE BEST THING IVE EVER DONE I LOVE YOU THIS IS LIKE A CUP OF WATER IN A DESERT WOW
Maatushkah chapter 12 . 7/19
I just love this fic ! You are an amazing writer and I hope that you will update this story soon. I can't wait ! :)
IcyJuvia chapter 1 . 7/15
Hi!New reader here and want to say that I love your story. So yeah... can't wait for the next chapter.
Sofia Michelle chapter 12 . 7/6
I wonder if by losing Kurt , because Kurt (anyone really) deserves to open about their relationship and not be treated like a dirty shameful secret) will make Blaine realize what his priorities should be.
Like yeah I understand that he should come out when he is ready, but does he really new to string along Rachel and make Kurt feel bad?
Sofia Michelle chapter 11 . 6/3
U are alive! ! More ASAP
harrypotterfan2011 chapter 10 . 1/1
So I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story... I really enjoy it, but it's been so long since your last update that I'm growing worried that it has been discontinued... Please please update soon :)
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Wait wait NO! You can't just leave me THERE! Ahhh! Please update SOON!
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
It's step mother not mother in law
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Ah! Pink! First clue! First clue!
Sofia Michelle chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Wel that bit in the end kind of turned me on... Awkward. More ASAP! Please don't make them have sex now!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Oh wow. I hope Blaine figures out a way to tell Rachel the truth before its too late. Also, so glax he loved him too. Cant wait to see what happens next
TaintedHero05 chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Can Rachel just... Leave?... Like okay she goes and plans to have sex with Blaine like its nothing, giving him no time at all to say anything. Like fuck off Rachel, let Klaine be together and just get out of the damn picture already -_-
everybodylovesklainefic chapter 9 . 7/21/2014