Reviews for Flowers for Algernon
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Are you going to continue this? I find myself intrigued with the story... although I'll admit I'm a little worried. Is this based on a movie/book? I remember watching the movie and how the man in the movie went though an experiment, but when he became smart his outlook on life wasn't the same... he wasn't happy, not like how he was before when he was oblivious so he decided to go back to the way he used to be before. Is this going to happen to Arthur as well? Is he going to become smart only to realize he was happier when he didn't know better and decide to go back to that? But... Merlin should cause a difference in the story, right?
143badgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
continue writing this its very good I cant wait to see what happens to merlin and arthur
BabyGlover chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
keep it going
Ghetta90 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I agree with the other review...this is a great and original idea and I can't wait to read more!*_*
Please update sooon *_*
Jayfire chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is a great idea! And, since no one has done this before, completely original! You, my friend, are brilliant! You should definitely continue with this! It's only the first chapter, but you've already captured me with your amazing word-weaving. And Arthur, oh gods, Arthur. He's just so...free, if you know what I mean. He doesn't have to act like a different person, or hide behind a mask. He can be exactly who he is, and its wonderful. I love this idea, so, even if this is your only review (so far you'll get loads more soon enough), you must continue, capiche?