Reviews for Spiced Molasses
emmiet chapter 49 . 9/30
I just re-read this story, and I wanted to let you know how wonderful it was. Loved every minute of it!
Lillipip chapter 49 . 8/17
WOW, just WOW!
Read it all in one go... I really loved the basic Idea of Daryl being a cop and Beth being under his care because it's so contrasting of the series. I think your characters are so relateable and so true to their personalities. I really like your writing style and I also really liked your pacing in the story.

Smiled, blushed, laughed, hated some people, squeeled throughout the whole story and barely could contain tears, when I read the last chapter and thought Beth was going to die *GOD BLESS SHE DIDN'T*. I loved reading your story, could have read it forever and I am bummed that I can't "read it for the first time" again. REALLY LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! Keep up your good work!

PS: Sorry for my English it's not my first language!
fanficlurker chapter 34 . 7/4
I was just rereading this and saw the AN at the end of chapter and I remembered getting worked up about what you had to go through the first time around. I decided to go read all the reviews on chapter 30 and all I saw were glowing words of encouragement with the exception of one non English speaker that seemed to have a challenge getting the point accross. I can only assume, given you haven't brought your masterful works to AO3 yet, that this has to do with Tumblr? Which I believe you've mentioned being on in the past. If this is the case just remember, Tumblr is like Reddit for fangirls & boys. That is to say, filled with some great people and others who think by getting way too emotionally vested in non reality they can influence your reality. It's a black hole of emotional manipulation and entitlement. I'm so happy that you proudly stand your ground and allow your stories to take the paths you have created in your mind. Keep doing what you do and I'll continue to be here for it!
Lorraine chapter 3 . 6/29
It's been a while since I read this...Why are you not scriptwriting woman! You should be writing movies! I can visualise all of this so easily, you are a fabulous writer. Even if this wasn't Beth and Daryl ( Who fit perfectly together in any situation) this would be a great story.
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 49 . 5/28
Wow! This was incredible storytelling! I'm so happy that Candy helped out in the end. The Bethyl in this healed my soul. Thank you so much for the feels.
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 39 . 4/12
*continues to hold breath through all the nerve wracking events, makes small cheering motion that the Dixon brothers are going to be working together*
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 35 . 4/12
awe man *sniffs* I just want good things for these two crazy kids
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 33 . 4/12
I really do not mean to be reviewing like every chapter but oh my gosh the feels! I love this, like in most fics I've been reading (which have been an embarrassing high amount) it's usually always Beth like coaxing Daryl into accepting his feelings, which I totally get, but yeah I really think this chapter is just so sweet. Major heart eyes goin' on.
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 32 . 4/12
GIIIIIIRRRRRLLLLLLL! Best. Chapter. Yet. oh my lord
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 30 . 4/12
Never been so happy to wait 30 chapters for something, really beautifully done and I marvel at your ability to not make anything awkward, like it all flows so well, excellent work!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 27 . 4/12
*sigh* good lord .
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 23 . 4/12
Ahhh yay so good! Real smoochies and great brother interaction! Loving the story so far!
Emowyen chapter 49 . 3/6
Loved this story! Amazingly written and never rushed.
This was fantastic! Epilogue?
Str1der2015 chapter 49 . 2/4