Reviews for Spiced Molasses
Forever29 chapter 49 . 4/20/2018
I just loved this story. I just binged this the past 3 evenings. You r an incredible writer. I look forward to reading more of what you write. (:
CristinH chapter 49 . 3/31/2018
I love love love this story, I didn’t want it to end! Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2018
Love this so freaking much!
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 28 . 11/24/2017
Cliche..If/the story is going to be about GANG-BANING/SOA type story..It's lame and boring..Also, it's obvious you're going to have Shawn killed since Andrea is a probably working for the Governer! Canon-folder..If you have RAPE, it's going to be just that..WEAK-ASS story.
emmiet chapter 49 . 9/30/2017
I just re-read this story, and I wanted to let you know how wonderful it was. Loved every minute of it!
Lillipip chapter 49 . 8/17/2017
WOW, just WOW!
Read it all in one go... I really loved the basic Idea of Daryl being a cop and Beth being under his care because it's so contrasting of the series. I think your characters are so relateable and so true to their personalities. I really like your writing style and I also really liked your pacing in the story.

Smiled, blushed, laughed, hated some people, squeeled throughout the whole story and barely could contain tears, when I read the last chapter and thought Beth was going to die *GOD BLESS SHE DIDN'T*. I loved reading your story, could have read it forever and I am bummed that I can't "read it for the first time" again. REALLY LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! Keep up your good work!

PS: Sorry for my English it's not my first language!
fanficlurker chapter 34 . 7/4/2017
I was just rereading this and saw the AN at the end of chapter and I remembered getting worked up about what you had to go through the first time around. I decided to go read all the reviews on chapter 30 and all I saw were glowing words of encouragement with the exception of one non English speaker that seemed to have a challenge getting the point accross. I can only assume, given you haven't brought your masterful works to AO3 yet, that this has to do with Tumblr? Which I believe you've mentioned being on in the past. If this is the case just remember, Tumblr is like Reddit for fangirls & boys. That is to say, filled with some great people and others who think by getting way too emotionally vested in non reality they can influence your reality. It's a black hole of emotional manipulation and entitlement. I'm so happy that you proudly stand your ground and allow your stories to take the paths you have created in your mind. Keep doing what you do and I'll continue to be here for it!
Lorraine chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
It's been a while since I read this...Why are you not scriptwriting woman! You should be writing movies! I can visualise all of this so easily, you are a fabulous writer. Even if this wasn't Beth and Daryl ( Who fit perfectly together in any situation) this would be a great story.
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 49 . 5/28/2017
Wow! This was incredible storytelling! I'm so happy that Candy helped out in the end. The Bethyl in this healed my soul. Thank you so much for the feels.
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 39 . 4/12/2017
*continues to hold breath through all the nerve wracking events, makes small cheering motion that the Dixon brothers are going to be working together*
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 35 . 4/12/2017
awe man *sniffs* I just want good things for these two crazy kids
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 33 . 4/12/2017
I really do not mean to be reviewing like every chapter but oh my gosh the feels! I love this, like in most fics I've been reading (which have been an embarrassing high amount) it's usually always Beth like coaxing Daryl into accepting his feelings, which I totally get, but yeah I really think this chapter is just so sweet. Major heart eyes goin' on.
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 32 . 4/12/2017
GIIIIIIRRRRRLLLLLLL! Best. Chapter. Yet. oh my lord
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 30 . 4/12/2017
Never been so happy to wait 30 chapters for something, really beautifully done and I marvel at your ability to not make anything awkward, like it all flows so well, excellent work!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 27 . 4/12/2017