Reviews for The Last Horcrux
hzlanderson chapter 4 . 4/23/2022
Oh wow! Beautifully written! clapclap. Are you planning any more of this?
Saroyamal chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
I like the twist at the last chapter! You are lovely authors!
The plan to modify Harry's memory backfired so beautifully. I'll never forget how Harry thought Riddle and Riddle were a couple. I was laughing so hard.
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Pleaaaase please please please continue this? Pleaaase?
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
I do wish you had continued this. It was very interesting!
ntalcenent chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
This is possibly the nicest thing Voldemort could do for Harry, being who he is.
ntalcenent chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Utterly brilliant. The way you contrast Harry and Voldemort regardless of who's in charge of their relationship is just lovely.
ntalcenent chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Wonder how many people alive at the time thought the Roman Empire epitomized evil. Probably lots who were poor and not Roman citizens but I suspect many Romans were very proud of their government. Or how about contemporaries of Alexander the Great or Ghengis Khan. From a far enough distance we look back and feel positively about people who did "terrible, yes but great" things, and like Harry, still have a difficult time objectively considering current world leaders we disagree with and not framing them as "evil".
ntalcenent chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Hmm, I never before realized how like the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe scene and Harry walking to meet Voldemort to his death are - the sacrifice to save the masses while coming back to life. Curious.

Now *rubs hands gleefully* let's see what happens to torture our favorite villain and hero next!
mango1242 chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Any chance you'll be continuing this? All your fics are really good and I just can't get enough.
Littwink chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Wonderful talk about the superiority of the human race.
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
It was fascinating watching Harry unravel and then the new life that Voldemort conjured up. My favorite parts were when Voldemort was alarmed at Harry foisting witches on him, Harry refusing to let Voldemort fix his nose and then soothing Voldemort's wrist. I wonder how long the illusion will last. Thank you both for writing.
Yularula chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Any plans for updating this? I can't wait for Harry to break the memory charm!
Loes-chan chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
THIS

THIS IDEA

IS SOOOO NICE

SO NICE

Please continue this please please please
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
hi, me again, I'm just leaving a comment to help boast your review numbers. I really like this story & hope you get more reviews & readers. It was really interesting to see how Voldemort broke Harry's mind to bend him to his will. I wasn't so much feeling angsty simply because I've noticed lately that while watching or reading something I really enjoy, I try to figure out how it was written & what I like about that. For here, (or the next chapter of this), it was trying to remember how this type of treatment had been used in real life. I think Stockholm Syndrome.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Please more, please more, pretty please MORE! I can't (& yet can but that by no mans lessen the outrage) believe Voldemort besmirched to good name of Sirius to make Harry compliant. ...wait... does this mean that given the same situation Harry would've wanted to kiss Sirius? What would his parents think indeed especially since they would know the truth. I actually thought Harry was going to Disapparate far out of there & the next chapter would be him wandering the rest of the world/Wizarding Britain slowly having more of his memories triggered just before Voldemort tracked him down via Horcrux & have a harder time explaining everything away to Harry.

I've never been much of a fan of Obliviate. We saw in book 2 how damaging it can be & yet in book 4 wizards used it repeatedly on the Muggle family & thought it funny when they didn't even know the time of year (thinking it Christmas when it was summer). There are so many ways to- couldn't they have just silenced any word of the wizards & after the event Confound them? I'd like to see use of a spell called Obfuscate. it would be similar but not as damaging.
verb

verb: obfuscate; 3rd person present: obfuscates; past tense: obfuscated; past participle: obfuscated; gerund or present participle: obfuscating

render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
"the spelling changes will deform some familiar words and obfuscate their etymological origins"

synonyms: obscure, confuse, make unclear, blur, muddle, complicate, overcomplicate, muddy, cloud, befog
"mere rationalizations to obfuscate rather than clarify the real issue"

antonyms: clarify

•bewilder (someone).
"it is more likely to obfuscate people than enlighten them"

synonyms: bewilder, mystify, puzzle, perplex, confuse, baffle, confound, bemuse, befuddle, nonplus; informalflummox
"her work became more and more obfuscated by mathematics and jargon"

Anyway I rambled but I'm really interested in this story. In fact it's so unique & unlike anything I've ever seen before, particularly in terms of writing style & actions/story line / setting by chapter, that I'm going to favourite this story right now.