Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
Jaygm chapter 10 . 1/24
I loved this little story! Thank you!
EeWee chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
What a wonderful and warm Christmas story. They will always belong to each other.
shewoolf chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Beautiful. I shouldn't have read it at work though...cried all through it.

catherine
savannavansmutsmut chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Very cute
nessa01 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Omg that was such a sad but beautiful story! I an so glad that they endes up together again!
SunriseWatcher chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Oh no, I thought this would be a little longer so I could have something to read until your next update of Sweet Temptations. :'-( It was such a sad beginning, but I'm glad it ended well and that everyone backed off them. That wedding would have definitely been entertaining to me!
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
This was short and very sweet, loved it. So sad that it took them 4 years to find one another again, but glad they did. Thanks for sharing :)
Cina's chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Thank you for finishing the story! If I had not reviewed and just kept reading, I would have known better. At least you received two reviews and I got the "rest of the story!"
Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
I will probably never watch that movie again without seeing Bella and Edward in the starring roles. I have always like it! I'm glad she writes stories instead of teaching in the local parish school.
I was truly shocked that the last chapter ended so abruptly. You were doing such a good job with the story, and it was moving along so well, then they met four parents, tell them they are engaged, and THE END! I definitely was hoping for more!
Thank you for writing what you did, and if you ever write more, I hope I get to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Well, that sounds intriguing! It seems that Edward is famous and avoiding his fans. I love how Esme is taking him down a notch! I also like that Tanya is already married to someone else. I just hope that they don't get greedy with each other, there are two children involved.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
So glad that these two were finally able to be together.
maymay74 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
of course Carlie would become the Switzerland between both families!
Happy New Year hun!
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I loved it now they are one happy family with some crazy relatives on both sides ehehehehehe
kdubster7 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Great story! Thanks for writing!