Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
anafinchel chapter 8 . 4/12
this is a beautiful story!
Ah. Ok.
Were the huge man and the woman in coach? Because first class is typically a separate cabin space from coach. If he and Bella were the only ones booked in first class, why would he be seeing the other people being seated?
I'm assuming he's very wealthy and famous. Book out all of first class? So no one else gets a chance to fly home at Christmas (or whenever it is he travels)? Dick. If he's so wealthy and famous, ever think of hiring a private plane?

Not sure if I should be decrying him for being a jerk or author for not realizing how celebs travel.
EeWee chapter 10 . 3/6
So sweet. I, too, love both movies.
twiclare chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
That was lovely!
twiclare chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
I had a suspicion that it was something like that with Felix tucking her in.
twiclare chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
I'm enjoying this so far. I'm curious as to what Bella has overcome.
annaharding chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Ah! Reminiscent of An Affair to Remember! Sweet!
Jaygm chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
I loved this little story! Thank you!
EeWee chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
What a wonderful and warm Christmas story. They will always belong to each other.
shewoolf chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Beautiful. I shouldn't have read it at work though...cried all through it.

catherine
savannavansmutsmut chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Very cute
nessa01 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Omg that was such a sad but beautiful story! I an so glad that they endes up together again!
SunriseWatcher chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Oh no, I thought this would be a little longer so I could have something to read until your next update of Sweet Temptations. :'-( It was such a sad beginning, but I'm glad it ended well and that everyone backed off them. That wedding would have definitely been entertaining to me!