Reviews for Lillianth's Tale
TheGirlInTheBackRound chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Good story update soon please!
Knight of Kanto chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Another great chapter here I can't wait to see the next one.

Keep up the good work.
DragonAgeWriter chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Yet another interesting chapter. As I said before, you can be a bit repetitive in your choice of words but I'm sure you will improve. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter when I have the chance! Oh, one more thing: the title of this chapter is "Conscripted." Conscription is when the Grey Wardens force someone to join them OR when they force someone to allow someone else to join them (like when Duncan conscripted Alistair because the mother didn't want to let him go). Lillanth agreed to go and the Keeper allowed it. This means Lillanth was not conscripted.
DragonAgeWriter chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
This was another interesting chapter. The only advice I can give is exactly what I said before; read over your work. Well done! :-)
DragonAgeWriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
The prologue seems well thought out but the wording could be better. Perhaps it would help if you look over what you write once, or more, before posting it. Some of it is just incorrect grammar such as when you said "This is one of the most disgraced sonofabitch in of all of Ferelden." Maybe this is just the way the man spoke, in which case you do not need to correct it, but if you read over it you might realize that you said it differently than you meant to. You were also a bit repetitive. Example: you used the word filthy repeatedly in the beginning. Sometimes it is good to use a synonym for the word so that you do not use the same word too many times. If you don't know any synonyms for the word maybe you could look it up. I use Google for that if I need to. You most certainly do have potential and you have the ability to come up with an interesting story. If you work on the way you word things, I think you could be a great writer. Good luck on improving your skill! :-)