Reviews for Missing Scenes, FZZT
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
cutr
AgentMaryMargaretSkitz chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful. Just straight up beautiful. WHY CAN'T THIS HAVE HAPPENED! I wanted them to be happy! He caught her when she fell! He said he would catch her if she fell. And then he dropped her! Ugh, this ship hurts, but I still wish for it.
Caitlin51 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
You have such a wonderful writing style! Thank you )
khay chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Perfection.

Grant may not be your favourite character, but you nailed him.

Great work and thanks for sharing.
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I really liked this story.
sdia75 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Hi Brilliant piece. You understand Ward really well too, even if he's not your favorite character. Great to read what went through his mind in that episode. The last part had me grin and wonder what Coulson said in his office.
I actually logged on to the ff site hoping to read a H50 fic but I noticed they were all written in 2011. Actually, I wasn't a huge fan of the show until late season 2. I may still read them at a later date. But today, I am glad I decided to read this piece instead. So Simmons is your favorite character, then May/Coulson. For me, its May/Coulson, then Simmons. I think you are spot on when you say that May is more human with Coulson. I really wish that they give May more scenes where she gets to show some warmth and be less in operations mode.
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I like it!
Getting2KnowL chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is amazing! The way you capture Ward and Simmons is so spot on it's eerie... I agree with your notes in the beginning regarding this episode and how brilliant EH was in it. As for being a ship killer, if you're 1 ship for 15 years, I think it's about time you get another one, you're due. :)

That said, I love how protective Grant is over Jemma, the way he demands to see her when they're being debriefed, the way he argues in Arabic over their rules regarding non-related members of the opposite sex. Great job including that bit!

I love how clinical Jemma was about making herself a cure for her rash, that would totally be her, all business no fuss.

I honestly don't think a big enough deal was made out of Grant jumping out of the plane. Sure Fitz was going to do it, but only after he realized the serum worked.

Grant had no idea that it worked and was going to jump out after her anyway. Until he reached the cargo bay, he knew that by going after her, he would be jumping to his death... to die, with her.

WHY ISN'T EVERYONE SHIPPING BIOSPECIALIST?!

I love that you gave us a glimpse of what he was thinking as he raced towards the cargo bay, and that even with all that going through his head it didn't slow him down. I also loved your description of what he was doing wrong, and how his S.O. would kill him for jumping out all unprepared the way he did.

There is so much awesome sauce in this story. I can't wait for your next Jemma/Grant Ward/Simmons BioSpecialist story!
km chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING! AHHH! GOOD FOR YOU! Oh my god your Ward is just amazing! I love that someone finally went through all the details that must've taken place in that huge time lapse. Wow! His insistence on taking care of her, the respect he has for her, the allergic reaction, everythinggg! It was all spot on. Do me a big favor and PLEASE keep writing Ward and Simmons because now THAT is what I want to read!
Annie chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was perfect. So many details! You made it feel awesomely real. This is now my headcanon for the episode. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013