Reviews for Calm Tempest
fairytaleofdust chapter 12 . 3/15
Where was this story that I just found it now! OMG! I love it so much! I'm going to read it again and again to recover from the nonsense that's been happening on the show lately!
thank you so much!
Lara chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
I just had to finally review seeing the disclaimer you put up for this chapter. I love this story and I too would like my own personal Ressler.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
Thank you for this wonderful story.. You are a very talented writer..thanks again.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
Aww, a cute happy ending for a beautifully written lizxdon story, thanks stace for this great story, keep up the amazing job, don't worry about the 'atrocious' little haters, they juz have no fun, shake it off ;)
AliceMalefoy chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
SO SWEET !

Really, it was the second fiction I read about Don and Liz, and I liked it — a lot ! Maybe a little out of character for Reddington. Maybe not when I think about it...
Congrats for such a wonderful story, and thank you !

Alice
debbiejw1961 chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
Love this story. You did a nice job with their relationship and the way it grew. Hayes to see it end!
Maybe you will do another?
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
I love this! your keensler fanic is awesome!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
she's pregnant!?
funfetticupcakes chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
so like i'm supposed to be studying for my chemistry test tomorrow and i also have math homework BUT NO I FOUND THIS GORGEOUS GEM AND I CANT STOP CRYING AND I CANT STOP READING
Zuckerzeug chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
She broke the robot - almost couldn't go on with the story! Thank you for the lovely chapter! :)
freitazal chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
aww! such a great ending to this amazing story. i loved how you portrayed the group through cianas eyes . my favorite parts were her parents actions towards each other , her grandpa red & mira & her attitude about what she would do in the future.

thanks for everything ,

Nanda

ps: sorry for the late review real life was hectic.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
AWw great ending! :) really loved how it all came full circle! Thanks for an enjoyable read :)

AIP
Taylor Ashley chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow! I love this pairing great work!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
This was certainly one of my favorites! Sad to see it complete but I enjoyed every moment of it. I certainly hope you write some more stories :)
Civilliany chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
An amazing end to an amazing story! Fantastic job! Love a Keensler happy ending!