Reviews for Calm Tempest
Aww, a cute happy ending for a beautifully written lizxdon story, thanks stace for this great story, keep up the amazing job, don't worry about the 'atrocious' little haters, they juz have no fun, shake it off ;)
AliceMalefoy chapter 20 . 5/9
SO SWEET !

Really, it was the second fiction I read about Don and Liz, and I liked it — a lot ! Maybe a little out of character for Reddington. Maybe not when I think about it...
Congrats for such a wonderful story, and thank you !

Alice
debbiejw1961 chapter 20 . 1/16
Love this story. You did a nice job with their relationship and the way it grew. Hayes to see it end!
Maybe you will do another?
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
I love this! your keensler fanic is awesome!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
she's pregnant!?
funfetticupcakes chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
so like i'm supposed to be studying for my chemistry test tomorrow and i also have math homework BUT NO I FOUND THIS GORGEOUS GEM AND I CANT STOP CRYING AND I CANT STOP READING
Zuckerzeug chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
She broke the robot - almost couldn't go on with the story! Thank you for the lovely chapter! :)
freitazal chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
aww! such a great ending to this amazing story. i loved how you portrayed the group through cianas eyes . my favorite parts were her parents actions towards each other , her grandpa red & mira & her attitude about what she would do in the future.

thanks for everything ,

Nanda

ps: sorry for the late review real life was hectic.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
AWw great ending! :) really loved how it all came full circle! Thanks for an enjoyable read :)

AIP
Taylor Ashley chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow! I love this pairing great work!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
This was certainly one of my favorites! Sad to see it complete but I enjoyed every moment of it. I certainly hope you write some more stories :)
Civilliany chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
An amazing end to an amazing story! Fantastic job! Love a Keensler happy ending!
DavinaCaffrey chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Thanks for this beautiful story. One of the best, if not THE best fanfics I've ever read.. and for that I'm truly thankful. Never stop writing :)
KimmyH chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Fantastic story! Loved every minute of it! I loved all of the POVs, the action, the tension, and love! Yay! I look forward to your next story!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Hurrah! Cheering on behalf of the characters who are now freed from this absolute cheesy story, that they themselves were rolling their eyes, yearning for the conclusion of their misery. Cheers!