Reviews for The Werewolf and the Seer
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
May I suggest that when you write in the future, even if you write fan fiction, you write in your own words. Copying the text someone else spent years working over does not make you a writer. It makes you a transcriptionist.
J. K. Rowling didn't become a successful writer by copying. She became a successful writer by writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Posting copyrighted material is against the law. It is called copyright LAW. Not copyright suggestions. What is it about these supposed 'authors' who don't understand that? Copying a DVD doesn't make you a filmmaker. Copying a novel doesn't make you a writer. They both are illegal and unethical.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
You really think that Wattpad is more reasonable? You might want to read their Code of Conduct and TOS.

This from the Wattpad code of conduct:

DON’T Share Stories That Aren't Yours to Share

Only share stories that you have written or have permission to share. If you did not write the stories yourself, make sure you have permission from the rights holders before sharing. If you are unsure whether you can share something, check out our Copyright Information page.

This from the TOS:

B. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions and have all necessary consents to collect, use and disclose any personally identifiable information contained or displayed in any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
Not allowed chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Your language is reprehensible and you are clearly showing your lack of maturity. You were asked quite nicely to remove the content and have instead chosen to attack those who defend the published authors instead of simply owning up to the fact that you stole copyrighted content and posted it on your account.

Author's notes as a singular chapter are not permitted on the site. You need to remove this or add story content.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Posting material that is protected by copyright is illegal. This has nothing to do with being 'reasonable.' This has to do with obeying the law, protecting websites from being shut down for being in violation of the law, and showing respect for authors.
How Annoying chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
You apparently don't listen well. This is still reported for being an A/N.

And oh, fyi, just because you ran to Wattpad doesn't mean crap. They'll just delete your crap too. No site houses stolen works from famous-and-better-at-writing-than-you authors. They'll eventually catch wind of your story that steals from J.K. Rowling and will delete it.

Here to dash your hopes. There will always be "reasonable people who are stuff up their ass" and will always report idiots who can't be bothered to read and follow simple rules. Have fun, idiot.
The Warty Hogg chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Posting material that is protected by copyright is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action. In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
How Annoying chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I've reported this chapter and the previous one for taking J.K. Rowling's text and placing it up on FFN like you own the damn thing, and for writing an MST story.
How Annoying chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
You have no right to post up text from J.K. Rowling's books. Remove this now.
HLPotter chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I love it pls update soon
Sara A. Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
just found this more soon!
lilyflower50 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Hi I have read a lot of stories of reading the books I am hoping to see at least one finished good story so far I so love the comments the readers come out with
Librarian73 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Thank you, for sharing your story. I hope you get well soon. Also I hope you have a good birthday.
Annabelles-Snowbell chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
im very excited for this story but be very careful these tend to be deleted. now believe me my saying that is not meant as a threat so please don't take it as one. I would suggest also posting on another site to have back up.
Aim1107 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I hope Sirius and Lily kick Dumb-as-a-door's butt. I always thought he was an idiot for not recognizing the signs of abuse where Harry is concerned. I mean I like his character, but he makes a lot of mistakes with Harry's life. I hope you feel better and thanks for the "present."