Reviews for Second Choice
ladylibre chapter 1 . 4/21
I just had to read this again, had to relish the utter perfection of this story. And my happy heart is so glad I did. Dare I say it gets better with time?

THANK YOU AGAIN for such a delicious dose of my favorite pair.

XOXOXO
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/17
Loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I think that was the very first ever RxE pairing I read. With the way this B treated E, I don't wonder for a minute why he is so much in love with R. Sad story . . . even with the ExR happiness in it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story and kept my fingers crossed for Rosalie who is my favourite character and who I believe is a much better match for Edward! Thank you and please write another Roseward for us
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was an interesting story! I am trying hard NOT to like it, because I am an E/B person, and I really would have loved if Rose's and Bella's characters were reversed, but I can't NOT like it. It was good - and it was well-written. Thanx for sharing your talent!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Well, since you asked, here are my thoughts. I have a hard time with Edward and Bella not being with each other in the end (of any story!). I love good angst, love drama, love a great story line...I think the reason I don't care for this is because of the non-canon thing. And, they can both be completely AU/OOC, but there has to be some core goodness in them - but this Bella was just a total selfish bitch for no discernible reason. Why did she run? She not only abandoned her lover, but her father as well. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and I don't understand her motivation. "She is her mother's daughter" just doesn't cut it for me as far as the explanation Edward was given. I mean, an unexpected pregnancy - brain tumor - split personality - fear of commitment - terminal illness - fell in love with someone else - she's a lesbian - any of those would have been plausible. Aside from the fact that they didn't end up together here, I just don't feel like the character of Bella would act this way. She has no redeeming qualities and was cruel without reason. You can make her like that, but you need to give me a reason as to why she did what she did and there is not enough of a reason. But this is no reflection on you as a writer! Seriously, I love your work and the canon thing is just my personal constraint, and I normally wouldn't have even commented except that I respect you enough as a writer to tell you why I feel they way I do. And as far as why I read the whole thing, well, I guess part of me still held out hope that Bella would redeem herself in some way before the story ended. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Good story. Brilliant work, But i am not a fan of Rosalie at all. Also I only read E/B...Had I know this ends with Rosalie & Edward, I wouldn't have read it. But anyways thanks for the writing its your story end of the day :))
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Yes, I loved this Edward and while I will always ship Edward/Bella, I liked how this was written so thank you! Mwah!
JulieToo chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I liked this story and read til the end. Next. To Edward, my favorite is Rosalie. And this Bella was so heinous, who could wish her on anyone? Even Charlie seems like he prefers Edward! Thanks!
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Wow Bella is a bitch. I'm happy for Edward even though all the pairings in this story made confused because I'm so in love with the canon pairings. I like the moral of the story and I'm glad that Edward saw the true greatness of being in love with the right person, even if that person wasn't Bella.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Loved it :)
Though when I first started reading I thought Rosalie was his first choice.
And wanted to stop reading when I found Bella acting like a b***.
But I started reading it again just to give it a chance.
That was the best thing I I absolutely loved this.
Great story really.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I thought you did an awesome job with this one shot. Loved that Bella was a little shit. One gets tired of reading about a saintly Bella! LOL Rosalie was a good choice and it was nice to read her not being the ultimate bitch. Honestly, I found the whole thing refreshing to read and was completely entertained while reading it. Glad you posted it and that I got to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Lessons learned in the hardest of ways. The choice is yours, and yours alone. When made purely and maturely, you end up, by choice, just where you want and should.
bonz245 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is very good...thanks.
sbjcats3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
So, to be completely honest, when I first opened this earlier today and started reading, I thought,"Eewww! Rosalie? No way!" And even though Bella had done a really over-the-top selfish thing, I couldn't see her really following through with it - so I closed it up. Went back a little while later, and she really left, with apparently no true feeling about how her actions would affect Edward, and even her Dad. Anyway, I closed the story up and thought, "No way can I delve into this twist." Then this evening I kept thinking about it. And I thought, this is Chloe. I usually very much like where takes me. I think I'll trust her on this one and give it a second chance. And am happy that I did? You better believe it! I'm so with you on this one- this Edward is sooo deserving of a "solid" and true love, just like the mature, very beautiful inside, and out, Rose in this is. You got a way with expressing these feelings, Chloe. This was so beautiful to watch Edward grow and become true to his true self. And to find someone so full of life and love, and "solid"! Another great story, I'm taking some really wonderful feelings away from this one- thank you so much!