Reviews for Reflections Remixed
Imelda.B chapter 54 . 7/27
Hmm,I wonder what the twins would look like? The wager was a neat way to bring about the visit to fangorn and the glittering caves. Oh no!can't they have some peace? It's that elleth isn't it? I did wonder what had become of her.
Imelda.B chapter 53 . 7/17
On what a lovely chapter.I am glad you put Cormallen in the story,and the twins,I have missed them. They are just the best. Once again,very well told. Where are Frodo and Sam?am I jumping the gun? Keep on writing,you are doing a great job.
Imelda.B chapter 52 . 7/15
I love this part in the film as the book doesn't go into so much battle is so moving,from hope to despair,then to utter joy. You did a good job of it,thank you.
Imelda.B chapter 51 . 7/9
Yay for Tauriel and Haldir,I am so happy for them. Poor Mara,they had just reconnected and then this happens. What will be Aria's role?Will they stay in Minas Tirith or move on? Once again,very well written and a brilliant fusion of your story and LOTR.
Imelda.B chapter 49 . 6/26
Excellent chapter,very well brought back all the anger I felt towards Denethor,and the sadness for Faramir. I hope Aria is going to be fine,but what is wrong with her? I guess I'll find out soon,but I do worry about her. Suspense,suspense...
Imelda.B chapter 48 . 6/14
This chapter made me smile. I think it's quite amusing when Gandalf gets cross with Pippin for talking to Denethor,thus disobeying him . I hope Haldir gets better soon,I want him back in action. Wow Mara,I did wonder what had become of the rest of the girls. I am glad that they met chapter.
Imelda.B chapter 47 . 6/4
Another wow chapter. Excellent merging of both stories again. I am loving this story so much. The hobbits are so funny,and it's so nice to have them in the story. I love the drinking game part and,a drunk elf would be a sight to behold. I wonder if they can get drunk?
Imelda.B chapter 46 . 6/4
Another excellent chapter.I was so sad for Aria when she thought of their baby,I felt for both of them. What is wrong with Aria? Is Sauron getting to her? If so how is he doing it?I know I will find out but,I am so worried for her. Well done.
Aria is so feisty isn't she?I love her and Tauriel make such a wonderful couple. I would like to see more of them. I hope you take the path of the book concerning Haldir,and the upcoming battle. Well,I guess I'll find out soon enough. Keep up the good work.
Imelda.B chapter 45 . 6/3
Thank you,thank you,thank you for not killing Haldir. I love the way you blend the story together. It is seamlessly done. I love Tauriel and Haldir,they are such a cute couple and I hope we get to see more of them. How long will Aria and Legolas be together before they are separated again?
Imelda.B chapter 41 . 5/22
I love the way you blend the story of LOTR and the story of Aria and Legolas. They are together again but,for how long? Will they be separated?Well done,another excellent chapter.I love it
Imelda.B chapter 40 . 5/21
I was sad that Aria couldn't tell Legolas but,I love the way that he found out about their babies. I'm so happy for them. I hope that nothing bad happens to any of them.I wonder what will happen to them in Rohan. I am sure all will be well. Brilliant as always.
Imelda.B chapter 39 . 5/18
Wow!finally a family,and not just one.(squeal !). I am so happy . I hope everything goes well. At least she is not on her own this time,which I am happy about. Can't wait to see what happens.
Ah the twins,I just love them so much. Aragorn meeting the hobbits in Bree was an excellent way of incorporating the lord of the rings trilogy into this story. Excellently done.
sweetheartcat5 chapter 63 . 4/30
Why did you separate them? why?