Reviews for Reflections Remixed
Imelda.B chapter 1 . 1/8
Reading it again and still loving it
SakiHanajima1 chapter 44 . 12/23/2017
I do not want to read on...if you’re going to kill Haldir in this. I do not want to read anymore. There is to much heartbreak in this story already...
Imelda.B chapter 59 . 9/21/2017
At long last the twins have arrived. That was beautifully written. Like Legolas,I hope they find peace but I somehow doubt that.I wonder what is lurking. Please don't give up on this story.
I am reading your other story,Yuri on ice and I have a few questions,which I will ask when I review writing,you are good
Imelda.B chapter 56 . 9/8/2017
Ooh I don't think I like where this is going.I think I know who the enemy is. As usual you've got me intrigued
Imelda.B chapter 55 . 9/1/2017
I can't believe how much I have missed this is good to be back. At last Frodo and Sam are awake and reunited with their friends,I am glad that Aria played a part in helping Aragorn with their healing. I can't wait for Legolas and Aria to have their own colony in you for this story
Imelda.B chapter 54 . 7/27/2017
Hmm,I wonder what the twins would look like? The wager was a neat way to bring about the visit to fangorn and the glittering caves. Oh no!can't they have some peace? It's that elleth isn't it? I did wonder what had become of her.
Imelda.B chapter 53 . 7/17/2017
On what a lovely chapter.I am glad you put Cormallen in the story,and the twins,I have missed them. They are just the best. Once again,very well told. Where are Frodo and Sam?am I jumping the gun? Keep on writing,you are doing a great job.
Imelda.B chapter 52 . 7/15/2017
I love this part in the film as the book doesn't go into so much battle is so moving,from hope to despair,then to utter joy. You did a good job of it,thank you.
Imelda.B chapter 51 . 7/9/2017
Yay for Tauriel and Haldir,I am so happy for them. Poor Mara,they had just reconnected and then this happens. What will be Aria's role?Will they stay in Minas Tirith or move on? Once again,very well written and a brilliant fusion of your story and LOTR.
Imelda.B chapter 49 . 6/26/2017
Excellent chapter,very well brought back all the anger I felt towards Denethor,and the sadness for Faramir. I hope Aria is going to be fine,but what is wrong with her? I guess I'll find out soon,but I do worry about her. Suspense,suspense...
Imelda.B chapter 48 . 6/14/2017
This chapter made me smile. I think it's quite amusing when Gandalf gets cross with Pippin for talking to Denethor,thus disobeying him . I hope Haldir gets better soon,I want him back in action. Wow Mara,I did wonder what had become of the rest of the girls. I am glad that they met chapter.
Imelda.B chapter 47 . 6/4/2017
Another wow chapter. Excellent merging of both stories again. I am loving this story so much. The hobbits are so funny,and it's so nice to have them in the story. I love the drinking game part and,a drunk elf would be a sight to behold. I wonder if they can get drunk?
Imelda.B chapter 46 . 6/4/2017
Another excellent chapter.I was so sad for Aria when she thought of their baby,I felt for both of them. What is wrong with Aria? Is Sauron getting to her? If so how is he doing it?I know I will find out but,I am so worried for her. Well done.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/2/2017
Aria is so feisty isn't she?I love her and Tauriel make such a wonderful couple. I would like to see more of them. I hope you take the path of the book concerning Haldir,and the upcoming battle. Well,I guess I'll find out soon enough. Keep up the good work.
Imelda.B chapter 45 . 6/3/2017
Thank you,thank you,thank you for not killing Haldir. I love the way you blend the story together. It is seamlessly done. I love Tauriel and Haldir,they are such a cute couple and I hope we get to see more of them. How long will Aria and Legolas be together before they are separated again?