Reviews for Reflections Remixed
oh yeah, I am so happy for them.I was hoping that they would be having babies soon.I can't help thinking that something will go wrong,because of her on the good work
It's been a while since I've reviewed. I really love this chapter,it shows them being quite normal. I want brothers like Aria's. I am looking forward to more of the story.
Imelda Barnes chapter 18 . 1/22
I feel for Aria,it must be hard to be so confined and I love Legolas for trying to make her happy.I would be the same if I were Aria.
Imelda.B chapter 15 . 1/10
yes they are you that was so beautiful,and I am so happy.I hope things get better for them,they deserve to be writing.
Blazeb79 chapter 61 . 1/8
So i want to say this story is good, which it is dont get me wrong but aria was kidnapped,beaten,raped,murdered, had to leave a kid in death...um how is she even still able to deal with anything? You are a very cruel writer with the hero of this story and when i thought she might get rewarded by coming back with a fury of powers or something, she comes back the same ,weak and ready for more punishment. Like oh i dont know kidnapped twins, lol i gotta say the only person that has a shittier life is harry potter.
Imelda.B chapter 14 . 1/8
wow I am so happy
Imelda.B chapter 11 . 1/4
That was very tense,I am so happy and relieved that they are ok. I am really enjoying this story,thank you for writing it.
brankel1 chapter 61 . 1/3
Amazing.
Imelda.B chapter 12 . 1/2
oh my goodness that was unexpected. I had to carry on to find out what goodness they have been found.I didn't like that but it makes for a good story and a brilliant done
Imelda.B chapter 9 . 1/2
finally they are engaged, wow I such drama.I love Legolas and ELin they are such a lovely you so much for keeping me up the good work.I am so pleased i found you and your story.
animexchick chapter 61 . 12/31/2016
:O omg what a chapter, poor aria. Can't imagine what she and Legolas are feeling though I'm very happy they got one of the twins back at least
Imelda.B chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Wow I am so glad they got 're such an engaging up the good work,and thank you for writing such a brilliant story.
brankel1 chapter 60 . 12/23/2016
Fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This has become one of my favourite have kept me hooked. Thanks for writing it. I love it.
Imelda.B chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
This is one of my favourite stories ever. I really love and enjoy reading it. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story. Keep up the good work.