Reviews for Reflections Remixed
decadenceofmysoul chapter 52 . 10/1
Awesome story so far!
Love this. please update again real soon.
Tibblets chapter 52 . 9/30
Personally, I'm enjoying this story very much, and have no issues with your writing at all. Don't listen to the naysayers, this is fan fiction, not published author fiction. Also, are you going to remix the sequel? I hope so, as you kind of stopped with it.
animexchick chapter 52 . 9/30
Clearly whoever added you to that list doesn't know a great fic when they come across it :D your story is epicly awesome and don't let anyone tell you differently :D keep up the great work! x
sian22 chapter 1 . 9/21
Ahhh..twins. This should be interesting.. I have in my head some interesting twists for Aragorn w a little sister to annoy him :) chapter 51 . 8/14
Is she having Haldir's baby?! yea!
Rosiethehobbit17 chapter 47 . 6/28
Eish! I haven't reviewed in AGES! Terribly sorry. This just keeps getting better and better! Haldir lives! Yaaaaaaaayyyy! XD Eek! Can't wait for next chappie!
brankel1 chapter 47 . 6/22
Totally amazing. Hope everything goes alright.
brankel1 chapter 46 . 6/18
Amazing job. Update.
Celemiril Aurum chapter 46 . 6/17
VERY long story, I was getting a little bored.
But nevertheless, it was a great attempt to make an interesting story.
Sorry if this offends you, its called helpful criticism.
Celemiril Aurum chapter 3 . 6/17
Fantastic story, but just one little thing:
Legolas' last name is Greenleaf, not Thranduilon.
Otherwise, it was great. :D
brankel1 chapter 45 . 5/30
brankel1 chapter 44 . 5/26
AMAZING. I hope nothing happens to any of them.
Jadzia Lillian Potter chapter 44 . 5/25
Please keep Haldir alive. I don't care if he gets injured and needs to be healed because now you have a capable healer there. Please don't break Tauriel's heart (or mine) with his death. Thank you for the update :)
AriellaSerenity chapter 44 . 5/25
Omg please don't kill haldir! Him and Tauriel are so cute together! It will kill her if he dies! I'm gonna cry!