Reviews for All the Wrong Words
NightingaleTear chapter 1 . 2/2
Since I'm enjoying 'No such thing as a perfect family' so much, I decided to check out your other Sharon/Rusty stories and I'm so glad I did. This is such a beautiful One-shot! An almost eerily perfect, heart-breaking and heart-warming version of how the 'mother' issue could have played out between those two. And even though I still say you should be a writer on the show (so that we could a) have more amazing Sharon/Rusty scenes and b) watch Mary and Graham play those scenes), you actually don't even need any actors. The way you describe Rusty and Sharon's thoughts, ways of speaking, body language, emotions, everything is just... beyond words ;)
Choice chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh my... I LOVE THIS. THIS. I want to see this as canon! Thank you for sharing this!
50ShadesofCray chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Wonderful story. Both Sharon and Rusty are very true to character and I can feel Rusty's frustration and Sharon...I feel like she just wants to let go and squish him and kiss him and protect him, but she's trying so hard to give him his space and not over-step any boundaries and not take his mother's place. She's kind of like the new step-mom who wants to go all out and spoil her new step-kids, but plays it almost too safe so she doesn't offend. LOVE THIS. Please write more Mama Raydor stuff.
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Good story. Sharon was well played and Rusty as usual is Rusty. Tugs on the heart strings though.
Force Unbroken chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Okay, so I would have reviewed this earlier, but given that I just made a five and a half hour drive all by my lonesome, I was a tad bit busy. I'm sorry. Making up for it right now.

OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? Seriously, the level of perfect in here... *shivers* It's like heartbreak and hope and bittersweetly painful emotion all rolled up and tied with an angst bow. Do you have any idea how amazing you are? (And you totally upheld your position as a member of the Unholy Trinity, by the way. *winks*)

And THANK YOU for giving them a chance to hug it out, because just...yeah. Perfect story is heartbreakingly perfect. Gonna go read it again now.

Fantastic as always!
nofearonlylove chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh. How perfect. It's like these two truly adore each other but neither of them know how to really express it to each other. They know that they love each other and have said as much to each other. I think Sharon wants to be his mother more than anything, so it must have been so hard for her to feel like he doesn't think of her as his mom, even though his real mother is still out there somewhere.

Wonderful job - you really know how to write the mothership!
bwie66 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Wow, another lovely story. Loved the ending.
CreoleGurl chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Well done. This was necessary for them to grow and have an honest parent/child relationship. Thank you for sharing.
rosabelle317 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I LOVE THIS. AND YOU.

This is the cutest heartbreaking story I've ever read and I want to read it five more times in a row because it's just PERFECT. All of their voices, and their emotions, and their actions, it's just all so genuine and authentic and THEM.

Sharon is so. damn. frustrating, with all of her "I know"'s and "you don't need to apologize", which obviously I love because it means they angst for longer than strictly necessary, but seriously, woman. I want to shake her a little. And then hug her.

I love how Rusty's so determined, and how he just keeps going after her because he *needs* her to understand that he didn't mean it the way she thought, and how he knows he didn't exactly do anything wrong while still knowing that something still went terribly wrong. And then when he just blurts it out at the end with other people around, and her reaction... *sighs happily* Seriously, how do you do it?

The ending is adorable (and also, get out of my head :D). Those two.

Write more things!
Nevada11 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
You are such a good writer - you caught all the painful emotions and laid them out there for the reader to wade through much like Rusty was doing. Just excellent.