Reviews for Heart Trouble
Faerie Dreaming chapter 10 . 2/11
Omgggg. THIS STORY TORE ME UP! I read it all in one go late last night and cried hot tears of agony. Especially the last chapter. So amazing. Great writing too.

I have one question and it may be a stupid one. So at the very end, does Lea have a heart or not? Is he a Nobody again? He can't wield the keyblade anymore?

I want a sequel!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Wait, what? What just happened? O_O...
WarriorAB chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Oh sweet mother of god of shit, ¡no he entendido ni verga aún de que jodidos pasa en este final! I really don't got the final... The history is so fucking good that a such messy ending disappoints me so much. Pero... Puta madre, si fueras tan amable de explicarme el final en mensaje personal. Well, think that is time to finish with my colorful vocabulary. But, really... It's a very mother fucking amazing story to have that final.
Posdata: ¡haz un perro epílogo de pérdida!
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Thank goodness Lea remembered. And I believe it was Roxas. Yet the questions remain: did he really lose his heart again? Did someone cast Curaga on him last minute? Is Roxas really back now? So very, very many unanswered questions.

But, if this is truly the end, then it is still a good one, unknowns and all.
Leven the Valkyrie chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
I really liked this story but the ending just seems to sudden for me. Like what happens between Axel and Roxas now? And how did Lea turn into Axel? He didn't lose his heart this time o.o.
Blu Rose chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
What an epic and kinda bittersweet ending.
LinkBetweenWorlds chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Sheesh, way to leave me at a cliffhanger. Good story, though :)
LinkBetweenWorlds chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Oh my gosh, this is such a good story so far. I'm so so happy this story exists. Keep at it, I'd love to see more. Favorited and followed.
NEKOLOVETIDUS chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ get the next one out as soon as possible i cant wait this is so good love the story line plz
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
So Lea, in a bizarre dominatrix-abuse relationship way, has gotten over Isa. Well. I suppose that is good, all things considering. Basically how Isa treated him.

But it looks like the little Keybladers have figured it out, what Lea did to himself to avoid his own heartache.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
So more excellent flashbacks, Lea makes great progress...and suddenly they are kissing. Well, okay then. I suppose this is what happens when you forget about your new best friend Roxas. Still, well written, and surprising plot. Good work.
The Agent of Mystery chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
...I...
Well that escalated quickly.
I approve.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
WOW that was not something i saw coming but hey good none the less cant wait till the next one.
MegaFlameHedge chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Nice job fleshing out different aspects of Lea's backstory and the KHverse. It was cool seeing Lea pick up a ship from Cid, and the idea of corridors leaving an imprint certainly intrigues me. :) The scene where Lea and Isa met was also quite adorable. I like the way Lea stood up for Isa by tricking Braig... at least, I assume it's Braig given his speech patterns and weaponry.
The Exiled Azrael chapter 1 . 2/9/2014