Reviews for Punishments and Eyes
Please please update soon
thebrat217 chapter 38 . 5/17
Beautiful as always, I mean it's horrible what they did but I mean it's beautifully written.
caitlin chapter 38 . 2/22
OMG OMG OMG thank u so much I've been checking every day since the last one came out thank u I am so so happy thank you.. you are doing amazing
ddpeanut2 chapter 38 . 2/8
Poor karkat D':
dexterousduo chapter 38 . 1/30
AGJWOQOCNCNWLQPQKFNNWBQJXKCOEOQLANDNSNWJAKSJJXNXNSSNSNAK YOU DID THAT TO MY FEELS NYAH!
gaarablack chapter 38 . 1/29
aw... Karkat... :( I want to hug him
OverlordMiles chapter 38 . 1/29
What ii2 love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
Geekz4lifz chapter 37 . 1/16
Update this is fucking amazing!
caitlin chapter 37 . 12/27/2014
So umm I love the fanfic so far but plz update sooen its been over a month so plz hurry
Sydney chapter 37 . 12/5/2014
Please please please update! Im begging you.
karkat2069 chapter 37 . 12/5/2014
Plz update it soon plz plz plz I love this fabric and ur doing amazing so plz update it I'm checking it everyday to find I am disappointed by not seeing anything I'm not trying to complain but me and my friend are currently trying to guess when u will update it so plz hurry
caitlin chapter 37 . 12/2/2014
Maybe like sollux knows Dave and calls while they are rapping karkat and sollux finds out and gets really posses off
Maddi chapter 37 . 12/1/2014
Hey, I love this fanfic. I've been following it since it started, lurking the shadows, watching you perform magics. X3 I indeed enjoy is tenfold. Please, PLEASE, please, continue it! Perhaps more Gamzee?... Maybe he gets addicted to a new hand-made prison marijuana/drug/thing called Soper? Just blindly tossing ideas, sorry. u I am not a fan of Dave for personal reasons, so I love how much Karkat hates him. (this current chapter expresses that...and...confirms that! :3 )

Hey, if you want to make a Dead!Dave fangirl very happy, you COULD kill Dave in a gruesome way...heh...sorry X3

I want to throw out ideas, and since you don't know me and can't judge me to my knowledge, I make suggestions in such way. Sorry...you don't have to do nothing I suggest at all ever.

*whispers: Gamzee could break out and kill Dave or hurt Karkat and/or Sollux again, or something of that nature. Like, le wild door is left open by some drunk guard, or like if Gamzee recovers and woos the nurse to do him a favor and leave the door open...idk.)

Tell your new friend he/she rocks, and you rock yourself. :33 Moo.

(OwO) *grabby hands to the next update you will eventually make. Hopefully very very soon!*
Fluffycat 3 chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Omgosh! I love this! Poor Karkles :(
Guest chapter 37 . 11/24/2014
will karkat ever catch a break?