Reviews for Could You Teach Me How to Dance?
Crystal Midnight Rose chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
It was super cute loved it
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
awwwww! oh my god, finally some sasusaku FRIENDSHIP fluff! I've been looking for fics like this for months! even romantic fluff, i like it, but not as much as FRIENDSHIP! i love you for life, also if you, or anybody has any fics to rec that are like this one, i would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL! i love you! seriously, bye!
jhian casey chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
very nice..
pretty light and love the plot..;)

fugaku is an ass..heheh

anyway, thanks and more itasaku pls!;)
SaphraChan chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
AHH! I love it3 the ending was just adorable fluff overload! I love happy endings and lost it when naruto came in XD!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was well written and funny! I would have loved another chapter set at like their wedding or something with Fugaku still opposing them being together, but I still liked it how it was :)
tterrafirma chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Lovely story. The few blips of editing necessary didn't detract from the overall sweetness. Thanks for a true friendship fic between two of my lovelies :)
heywatsapp chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Lol I really liked it! It was really funny xD keep up the good work! :D
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Ahahaha Nauto! XD I just love that he just pretty much crashed a party lol XDD
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
AWWWWW! That is just adorable and i love how the characters are portrayed XD
LaLaPluie chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
It was soooo cute. If I were you, I'd be proud of your work. VEEERY GOOOD! And soooo beautifull. Loved it! Very captivating.
I read it very fast and I was very touched by the sensibility of this fiction. Please, keep always this amazing job of yours! :]
I'm so waiting for more fictions! :]
This kiss in the end was a amazing idea. You surprised me in a very good way. :) AMAZING!
LanierShazar chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
That was adorable! Great job! Have an awesome Christmas.
Plsdeletethisprofile chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Aw, it was simply adorable throughout! :)
ayingChan chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love how you have created the chemistry between sasuke and sakura... I hope itachi is in the next chapter...

Please update soon! X33
LanierShazar chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was a great start! I can't wait to see more! I like how you wrote Sasuke's character in this. It fits I think.
bbarbie325 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
love it! so fluffy and cute!