Reviews for Could You Teach Me How to Dance?
SaphraChan chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
AHH! I love it3 the ending was just adorable fluff overload! I love happy endings and lost it when naruto came in XD!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was well written and funny! I would have loved another chapter set at like their wedding or something with Fugaku still opposing them being together, but I still liked it how it was :)
tterrafirma chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Lovely story. The few blips of editing necessary didn't detract from the overall sweetness. Thanks for a true friendship fic between two of my lovelies :)
heywatsapp chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Lol I really liked it! It was really funny xD keep up the good work! :D
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Ahahaha Nauto! XD I just love that he just pretty much crashed a party lol XDD
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
AWWWWW! That is just adorable and i love how the characters are portrayed XD
LaLaPluie chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
It was soooo cute. If I were you, I'd be proud of your work. VEEERY GOOOD! And soooo beautifull. Loved it! Very captivating.
I read it very fast and I was very touched by the sensibility of this fiction. Please, keep always this amazing job of yours! :]
I'm so waiting for more fictions! :]
This kiss in the end was a amazing idea. You surprised me in a very good way. :) AMAZING!
LanierShazar chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
That was adorable! Great job! Have an awesome Christmas.
Nejko chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Aw, it was simply adorable throughout! :)
ayingChan chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love how you have created the chemistry between sasuke and sakura... I hope itachi is in the next chapter...

Please update soon! X33
LanierShazar chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was a great start! I can't wait to see more! I like how you wrote Sasuke's character in this. It fits I think.
bbarbie325 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
love it! so fluffy and cute!
melmel12129 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is a great fanfiction. I'm glad to see the friendship between Sasuke and Sakura - Itachi and Sakura have always been my OTP but Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto are one of my favorite broships. Sasuke was completely, beautifully in character. The last word was so, totally, owned by Sasuke.

Some feedback:
I'm not sure if you've intended it this way, but Sakura seems a little...under-confident. I think she knows that she's the powerful apprentice of the Godaime Hokage, and yes, she's a little too critical of herself, but I doubt she would think something such as, "Who was she, after all? She was a little girl who could pack a punch." She appreciates her own style and probably wouldn't (while thinking it was rampaging) worry about it being repulsing - after all she's proud of her work and expects Itachi to understand that. Sakura isn't the type to worry about the way she does things to please her boyfriend if it's something that's a big part of her like her fighting style.

Thanks!
melmel12129
HeartsDearest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Haha someone beat me to first review! Oh well. I'm not bothered to login, but I use the name HeartsDearest.

Anyway. Great story, love the sasusaku fluff/friendship. I generally don't like sasusaku as a pairing, but may I just say, you made me like it! Great job, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
love it cant wait for more update soon