Reviews for A Pat Explanation
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
lol good
Enid an Gleanna chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
That was just awesome and hillarious, I giggled through it half the time, I won't sleep now... The dialogues and misunderstandings were just amazing. And that Captain Charming and... Captain Granny? ahhaahah. It was all delectably funny!
EvilRegal2019 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
ROFL!
d'evilregal chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Omg OMG please give us a part 2 party explosion lol
Butters chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
David gritted his teeth. "If only there was someone who'd redeemed themselves for Emma, and was also a parent to her child."

XD hahaha
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
lol love it that fic was awesome
Twihardkristen-once chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Kouwen chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I reread this. Still cracked up.
CrazzyNut chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
OMG! This was beyond awesomely perfect! I loved how everyone made it into what they wanted, loved loved LOVED all the mess with Hook and his backdoor :-) All the Ruby convo was perfect as well. Your humor is so perfectly right on. Great writing indeed.
minininjah25 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
That was beautiful. Fricking perfect, hilarious masterpiece.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was brilliant. We need more lighthearted SQ fluff too many serious and angsty fics lately. Then again that's how the show is feeling lately :(
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
ROFLMAO!
ello2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Holy moly that funny lol :)
Just about the funniest fic I've ever read. So many misunderstandings around with everyone. Hook and Neal and the... umm... missing appendage talk had me in tears irl. Hook and Granny was hilarious and the ending was just perfect.
Thank you.
connyx chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Oh you know just very well at what time you wrote this with the very last sentence.
Hahaha. Oh dear, I can't stop laughing. My belly hurts already..
Really nice and clever done! All makes sense, all fits...
Thank you for this great piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014