Reviews for Drinking Games
I ship them so hard
RitaChaCha chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is great. I'd love to see Sam's reaction to Paul doing what he couldn't.
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Yay! To hell with the imprint, and yea, I'm glad Leah knows that ship has sailed. I like this version of Paul, less angry and a lot more light hearted, a very good fit for Leah in here.
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Loved his surprise dominating kiss and putting his arm around her and sliding to sit with her. The constant describing their drinks I could do without. Could you do another chapter?
MissEllen chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Gee, after reading this - and just a few of your other one shots - one might get the Impression that you don't care too much for the institution of imprinting... insert low sarcastic chuckles here.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
ah sweet. xx I do love a happy Leah. x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I kind of love Leah and Paul together - they'd make a scary awesome power couple! :)
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Ah! Liked that thick and heavy conversation between Leah and Paul. Their imaginings on what it must be like in the Cullen house with the mind raper knowing everyone's thoughts. Jacob's thoughts about Bella, then Nessie (in a few years, one hopes) and all that other stuff.

So, Rachel broke the imprint with Paul. I never did think they belonged together. Not that Leah and Paul seem fated to be together, but still.

Ol' Steph Meyer just made it too darn convenient for everyone to pair up, ya know? And that Nessie thing ...
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Aww, good for Paul and Leah.
Maxsmomma chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Brings a smile to one's face - nicely done.
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I seriously loved this. I love that your Paul is a little bit rough but a deeper thinker than people maybe give him credit for. I also like him and Leah just hanging out and how he gave Leah the chance to just talk without having to worry about being judged. It's cool too that it's not all sunshine and roses. Paul is imprint free but it was only because Rachel chose that for him. But I guess freedom is freedom even if it has to be a gift. Great stuff, thanks for writing it!
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
JA! Paul and Leah, didnt expect that...:)... interesting !:):)... i loved it!:)
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Amazing.
twi nana chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
again, love the way your mind works...loved this, and breaking the imprint AND Leah realizing that ship has sailed.