Reviews for Season of Change
xoxo
RCPMione chapter 31 . 3/24
nice update!
Biowind chapter 31 . 3/22
I will say this onky once...please oh please come out with the next chapter soon those three finding out has been one of the big things I have been waiting for. I will also add that in my opinion that Neville might be one of the most deserving to kniw about what happened with Belletirx. It would also be a test in a way of his and Alya's friendship.
Looking forward to the next chapter
DylanL chapter 31 . 3/22
there were a couple of minor errors in this chapter like sally-ann was a hufflepuff in canon and the dueling club was in second year not third. also some spelling errors like no-it-all instead of know-it-all and by-who-lived instead of boy-who-lived. i liked the chapter but it felt very transitional to me
Anonymous chapter 31 . 3/20
Great story keep it up please
Shinkicker chapter 31 . 3/22
Nice, good stuff. Now for the big reveal?
Good chapter, can't wait for the discussion coming up.
eddie chopper chapter 31 . 3/18
loved the story it was well written ime looking forwards to more chapters iether here or in the closet
EDDIE
Oh god ... please DON'T tell more people that Alya is Harry. It would surely destroy the uniqueness of Alyas situation would you do so.
Mangahero18 chapter 31 . 3/19
This was waaaaay too short.
Dumbledork chapter 31 . 3/19
I'm happy to see an update. Can't wait to find out what other changes Harry will bring to Hogwarts.
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 31 . 3/19
Heh, gotta love Luna's double entendre! XD Next chapter should be rather interesting!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 30 . 3/18
I have followed this story faithfully since the start, and do consider it excellent reading. I know Alya wants or feels a need to let some more of her old friends know her secret, she is more than aware of that old saw...Two people can keep a secret only if one of them is dead. They may have to take oaths against talking about it to unauthorized people, but ole Stumbledore can get right into the mind and pick out the memories oaths of silence or not. I doubt many of those kids she is planning on telling could keep a skilled Legillimens out. And now they are right back in the enemy compound.