Reviews for Season of Change
Athan Winter chapter 1 . 8/22
Though I am male, I am not sure that a penis is all that important.
FickleLemon chapter 34 . 8/12
I love everything you've done here! Great story. Will there be an update soon?
yachiru-chan92 chapter 14 . 8/9
good story!
thanks you
Dragomir7 chapter 32 . 8/5
Huh. Does it seem like Alya has missed the opportunity to reveal the real truth of her identity to her friends? Did she get preoccupied with something else all of a sudden?
Really looking forward to the next chapter
ShadowCub chapter 15 . 8/1
And this is why I hate HP, when you put any version of him in power he behaves worse than Draco ever could have.
Addlcove chapter 24 . 7/31
shouldnt it be "uncle Orion" in the convo between bellatrix and andi, I am fairly sure Cygnus was their father and Orion Sirius' father.
acrimony1029341 chapter 34 . 7/27
After choosing to read this during my convalescence, this cliff hanger is almost a physical blow. Please update soon and keep up the good work! Apart from some language errors, this is a perfect example of fanfiction, and by far the best fem!Harry I've yet read.
SirRealism chapter 18 . 7/26
You really went overboard giving your OC superpowers. A story where the hero can do everything and the villains never put up a fight just isn't interesting.
Also there are other words for black. If you want to describe dark hair try calling it ebony,or onyx, or even just black sometimes. Raven is a tremendously overused descriptor.
SirRealism chapter 11 . 7/26
This seems less like a gender swap story and more like a story about an OC named Alya. Alya really doesn't seem to have anything at all in common with Harry except parts of her origin story.
And if you don't explain where her inexplicable talent in every possible field comes from there isn't anything keeping her from being a Mary Sue.
silvershadowseeker chapter 34 . 7/25
interesting story I look forward for an update
Really really really looking forward to the next chapter
Lamreal chapter 1 . 7/4