Reviews for Season of Change
Heh-heh! He does, doesn't he?! Arrogant old fart! *GROWLS*
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 33 . 17h
good hope for more
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 4/22
One thing about making "throwaway" background details is they need to be reasonable. Romans having few Wizard Auxilla, or a Wizard in command of a Legion is reasonable, a Wizard Legion is not. A world that had Romans able to field DIVISION sized units of wizards could never have established the International Statute of Secrecy.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 23h
ok, good chapter... next should be rather funny when they learn she is him
Greatly enjoyed the update.
Looking forward to the next chapter
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 4/22
nor did the unearthly scream preceding the flash of light that came from Harry's room wake him.
Did the scream come before the power overload?

Merlin, I have a ….." Slipping out of her clothes, she stood in shock, unable to even say the word.
Which wrd specifically? Many could fit.

“…her but she still (the still is not needed and I believe it sounds better without it but the key was removing Alya from that part of the sentence) remained cautious….”

"...and ANY who stood in her way SHOULD BE WARY."

Used idea but i am liking what I have read so far.
Looking forward to the next chapter this is a great story
01lonewolf chapter 33 . 4/22
He is set in his ways. Great chapter, thanks
Penny is wise chapter 33 . 4/22
Awesome chapter.
Dumbledork chapter 33 . 4/21
Nice addition. Good as always. Nothing else to say.
NoPros chapter 33 . 4/21
Thank you for the update.
discb chapter 33 . 4/21
God dumbles is a dick...
Thanks for the lovely update!
james.wylie.guerra chapter 33 . 4/21
Cool chapter, as always I love your work. Am SO SO glad she decided not to tell the gryfs about harry and I love the dedication here from Talitha. Anyway great chapter, I eagerly await the next installment : ]
Animalover205 chapter 33 . 4/21
A very good chapter, I especially loved Alya's barb to Dumbledore about headmaster' s needing to control everything, lol.