Reviews for Season of Change
MegaHeracross214 chapter 34 . 10/7
Waiting for chapter thirty-five.
Magus0096 chapter 34 . 9/27
Oh Wow, that was cruel to leave this like that. I really hope that Alya gives it to tommy boy with both barrels. Please come back to this storyline. I really love the depth of the story and how you have brought new life to some canon characters.
Sjstaudt chapter 17 . 9/23
Did Ayla just pull a Dumbledore and gift Arthur Weasley with something that should've already belonged to him?
DschingisKhan chapter 21 . 9/25
I think I forgot to mention it before, but Luna/Alya/Fleur seems like a nice end game. Somehow, I feel like Luna would take to that very well, even.
Sjstaudt chapter 3 . 9/23
As interesting as your story is, Harry (now Ayla) seems to deal rather ludicrously well with the sudden sex swap. It appears it went hand in hand with a gender swap as well, but that's not really explained all that well or ruminated on by Ayla.

Yes I understand that one of her first thoughts is "this'll be super useful in avoiding the order" but it doesn't make much sense that she accepted it so readily (to the point of buying a full wardrobe instead of a few pairs of clothes) while not even looking into the magic or how long it might last.
chaoswizard chapter 34 . 9/23
Keep it coming plz it is good
AlphaF34R chapter 34 . 9/23
you really need to continue this.
Huh chapter 34 . 9/17
jamespetross chapter 34 . 9/5
What!? No! Don't stop there, keep going!
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/31
Do you honestly consider grinding clits together a "mature topic" ?
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 8/20
I enjoyed this chapter and I lie that I was able to read it on BigCloset as well, right now my biggest problem with it is that it has sat collecting cyber dust with out any update for a while now. I am hoping that you start to add more or at least at the bare minimum you come back and mark this story as completed if there is nothing left to add to this story. I also wish you would have gone more into why and how he was becoming a girl it seems he is a Metamorph but why is he only discovering this now? What caused the shift this time? Why is he so accepting of it? These are things that should have been answered maybe not all in this one chapter but these are some of the things that should have been addressed in the story.
zainethedemonking chapter 34 . 8/20
You god damn piece of shit it ends a cliffhanger, WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY
Old guy chapter 34 . 8/11
As I have said before, this is one of my fav stories. I hope the author is able to finish it up one day, of course, the sooner the is well thought out, an excellent plot, great scripting, and left with a marvelous cliff hanger.
Old guy chapter 27 . 8/11
Have read this several times and still thoroughly enjoy it. Not a lot of holes, as it is well thought out. Still can't believe how Dumbles manages to slide right through, no real retribution. In many other stories, a head of house like Alya could have a private suite with a study/office to run the house with access to a personal elf. I do reckon if Alya is in a dorm, it is for a plot reason. It has been ages since an update, I hope the author is okay, as she is gone from all the stories and here and elsewhere.
Sparkle247 chapter 34 . 8/9
Please I neeeeeed more chapters! The his story is great!
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »