Reviews for Season of Change
Snolf chapter 35 . 10/9/2019
Hmm, holy crap. I just found this story today, read it all in one go. While its quite good, this latest chapter is one hell of a tone-switch. While I'm not "Here just for lesbian fem-Harry" or something, this seems antithetical to the character that you have so-far written.

It just blindsides us with a marriage contract. Whilst I'm sure that this is your intent, and seeing as Alya didn't exactly expect this, I do hope that it doesn't actually go through. Having her being so calmly "okay" with this feels like its completely out of character for her, as she has been portrayed. I hope that it turns out that she's been dosed with some kind of compliance potion, or charmed, or somesuch, and will find a way to fight this.

The last thing I want to see is a character like Alya forced into a marriage (especially with a man, as you've written a lesbian character here), and especially having children. If this goes through, and goes down that whole "Political Marriage" path, I will certainly be dropping this story, and I would place money on a lot of other people doing so.

All the above said, I'm not "OUTRAGED FAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THISS! TRAAAAASH WRITER!" Or anything like that. I'm also certainly willing to show patience, and see where this goes before jumping ship. I just wanted to give my 10 (hundred) cents. Thanks for reading this.
rijnhartbart chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
love to see there was an update to this story.
i truely feared it was death. what would have been a great shame as its one of the better stories out there. so i look forwart to see how it will unvold. i do hope the update speed wil be a bit faster than the last chapter

keep up the great work
allie213 chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
I'm excited that a new chapter is up, but cautious about the direction you're taking it. I rest hope Alya comes up with something
ivanruzic3758 chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
I suppose it's too much to hope that Alya didn't marry him, huh?
Sebine chapter 2 . 10/8/2019
"Harry is a girl and will bone a girl"
how could anyone not like this
b6076b6076 chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
An update. I did not think such a thing would occur.
deathwearsblack chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
thank you for update.
Lord Shiva chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
I hate this is chapter but it’s your story you can do what you want with it but I came here for the female slash and not for the main character to be all of a sudden okay with being forced to marry someone and I know that she did it to get out of her predicament but like being forced to marry someone a guy at that is not I came here for to read so I will wait until the next chapter to see if she actually will marry the guy if she did then at least you gave some chapters that I enjoyed and I thank you for that, if she won’t actually marry the guy and still stick with being a lesbian then awesome this story is still something that I would like to read, just know that I am not flaming you or hating on you but the only reason I am reading this is because of the female slash so if the female slash is not a part of this story anymore I would not want to read it anymore. thank you for the chapter and good luck with your story.
Qarz chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
It's nice to have you back but this chapter sucks.
You made Alya hate manipulations and attracted to women and someone who would not agree to a marriage contract but here you made her not react to it at all and just accept it.
Also, I don't remember the earlier chapters clearly but the writing is confusing in parts of this chapter, I feel like there are sentences (and descriptions) missing.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
unsuspected, but the woman had been very demanding in pre-talks. outstanding to see a new chapter. I had about given up all hope. can't wait to see where it goes from here. lots of loose ends.
marlastiano chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
Thanks for your work :).

Please not an arranged marriage, less with a dude :(
automaton14 chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
you updated! I'm so happy! thank you thank you
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
It's been so long that I've completely forgotten about this story but wasn't she a lesbian or something? Yet she 'seems' alright with just marrying some random guy? Idk, I honestly don't care enough to go back and reread to catch up but I would think someone being essentially coerced into marriage would be a little more put out.
spacecowboy2011 chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
It's been a good minute since this last updated, if my memory serves right. There's... not much good about this most recent chapter, and it feels to run counter to most, if not all, of the story to date. The thoughts and reasoning behind the 'rescue' are quite shallow and don't seem well thought out, and that's before you examine the fact that Alya's response is entirely out of the character you'd made her out to be. Really, just accepting a marriage to this woman's relative who she's never met before? "Oh, but if not, then she'll forcibly bind me to a member of the Nott family" is equally shoddy and not in line with things, either.

There's also the fact that, from the very beginning, you were all 'fuck off if you don't like gender switch or fem slash.' Character tags have been all female. Interactions have leaned towards Alya preferring females. It's been implied from tags and story both, that one of the tagged women would most likely end up the eventual romance interest. You pretty much just said 'Nope, forget all about that' with this most recent chapter.

While it was nice to see an update, it feels like you felt obligated to this story, rather than you enjoying your own story. It's not a good thing for reader or writer when it's the first one.
ShiroTsume chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
What am misogynistic pile of idiocy. You should have left the story dead than update it with this foolishness.
1,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »