Reviews for Season of Change
XenoDragonQueen chapter 17 . 9/24/2021
I think she should have both luna and tonks.
LilyPotterIsAGoddess chapter 35 . 9/15/2021
I. Need. More. Like. Immediately.
This is awesome to read hope there's more.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 35 . 9/14/2021
Great story. The a bit OP-Harry is quite nicely matched with the story. I like the backflash for the explanation of her powers, even though I'm not sure if I followed it correctly. Might need to reread that part, when you continue this story (please do). I love your Luna and the dynamic of H/Hr/Ll. Tonks is also pretty well written. Unfortunately the abduction was solved to quickly for me. I would have enjoyed that to be dragged out some more. Alya not beeing a pure light witch could have been used to have her grow/suffer from the situation. Would have helped to create some more suspense. Even though I read the story for the fluff, I think it could overcome that and grow to be even better.

The writing is pretty good, there a some spelling misrakes. Maybe your word-processor has some mistakes in the dictionary.

Anyway, thank you for creating this great fic!
Loveless Demon chapter 25 . 8/15/2021
I really love this Luna.
0RANG chapter 35 . 7/14/2021
how did she agree so easily?!
0RANG chapter 35 . 7/14/2021
wtf? so now she's married to layland? Wth is happening
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 35 . 6/16/2021
Please update your story soon!
hartman227 chapter 35 . 6/11/2021
Hope this gets updated. Not particularly a fan of the curveball. But I would like to see how you resolve this situation. Nice story though. Good work.
MayContainYuri chapter 35 . 6/1/2021
Overall an enjoyable story. Except for ch 35 which was just retarded. Don't know where that shit came from but if you somehow find my review trying to decide if you want to read this, then go ahead, but consider it dropped at ch 34.
ItMeYaGril chapter 35 . 4/4/2021
While I've seen the "Harry is secretly Sirius' daughter" plot line before, I've got to say that this is one of the better implementations of it. With pretty much every HP fanfic, I always love seeing authors expand the setting into the magical world outside of Britain. With both the Ancient Egyptian connection and Alya's actions in Continental Europe coming back home to effect her, I'd say that you're doing a good job in this fic looking out beyond Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2021
So what has happened to the author
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/11/2021
I've always wonder if Harry Potter's wand was truly matched to Harry Potter or to Voldemort through the scar. Seeing as the wand stopped working I'm betting it was actually matched to Voldemort. After al, IT IS the brother wand to his. In a lot of fics I've read, Fumblemort actually made the wand just for Harry after Harry vanquished Ole Tommy-Boy in '81. However, I don't know if that's true in this one. BTW, are you the author Elsbeth on Big Closet, Top Shelve? If so, then I have read this story. Well, up till some chapter before 35 that is. I liked it very much.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/11/2021
For some reason this story seems familiar to me but after reading the first chapter I can't say I remember any of it. It is similar to one I read sometime ago though. They both start out pretty much the same way with Harry becoming a girl. But unless she starts working with non crazy Bellatrix in Greece this isn't the same story. It is very interesting though.
Nikkless chapter 35 . 2/6/2021
shitty chapter felt way too forced
Taylor Yacovazzi chapter 24 . 11/20/2020
If Bellatrix regressed Back To What She was Before she became the psycho Bellatrix Lestrage, is she physically still her age now like 39 or 40?
1,354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »